"Oh please, Bakugou doesn't care about what other people think", Kaminari waved his red-haired friend off, turning to Sero, "...but it's freakin hilarious that he's jealous of a girl!"

"Maybe he wants to be pretty like her", Sero cackled.

"Or maybe he's just mad cause he knows he could never pull her."

He was the one member of class 2a that everyone else in school tended to avoid, even if he'd changed. He always talked about how he could care less about what people thought of him, but being his best friend, Kirishima could tell it hurt his feelings a bit.

Especially when Kaminari and Sero would joke about how he was never going to get a girlfriend because of the way he acted.

It made him feel... unlovable.

Kaminari and Sero joked back and forth about Bakugou being jealous of the new girl while Kirishima watched his friend storm off with a frown on his face. He wished Bakugou would let him comfort him and be there to listen to his feelings but he'd never been good with expressing his feelings. He was also never good with words and Kirishima knew that. But the redheaded boy could see those emotions without needing any explanations.

"Stop!", Mina slapped Kaminari on the shoulder, a glare on her face, "Don't make fun of him, he's our friend."

"Chill Mina, we're just joking around."

"Well don't", she sent him a cold glare before wrapping her arm around Kiri's bicep and looking up at him through her eyelashes, "You okay?"

Kirishima snapped out of his daze, looking down at Mina with a reassuring smile, "Yeah, just a little worried about him- that's all."

Mina nodded in understanding, analyzing the distressed look on her crush's face. His brows were drawn, a small frown playing on his lips. He looked so... out of it. She only wished she could somehow wipe the look off of his face and gaze into his adorable, sharp-toothed smile.

"C'mon, let's head back to the dorms."

~

"Thanks again, Aizawa", Costa sent her new homeroom teacher a goofy salute before slipping out of the classroom doorway.

He'd asked her to stay back after hero-training class so that he could go over the paperwork she was supposed to complete and make sure she didn't have any other unanswered questions. 

Aizawa rolled his eyes at the gesture, letting out a deep long sigh at his new realization.

She was going to be a lot of trouble, he could sense it.

He had allowed Costa Miriara into his homeroom class for a number of reasons. The first being that they were at an uneven number since Hagekure left. But that was the least important reason in a list of significant ones.

He'd read Costa Miriara's letter of recommendation from the principal of Shiketsu numerous amount of times before deciding to let her in. The letter had explained that she was the best in her first-year class and was one of the most hard-working students that had ever walked the halls of Shiketsu. She'd won her school's first-year sports festival and interned with Ryukyu, who had also given her a superior recommendation. The principal described her as "brilliant", a "raw talent", a "rarity" and "quite the trouble maker".