"Shall we," he asks.

I glance down at his naked chest and remember that I too am standing there in my bra, "maybe we should put our shirts on first?" I suggest.

A playfulness lights his eyes that wasn't there before, "I'm enjoying the view," he says eyeing my chest.

I know how to get him back for that comment, "and I'm sure so will any other man we pass in the hallway." I bite my lip to prevent myself from laughing due to the passiveness in his expression.

He stalks away from me to snatch my shirt from the floor and tosses it to me. "Put it on." He demands and mutters something about how he will punch any man looking my way.

Does he not realize that tomorrow at the beach other men will see me in my bikini and its kind of like going to the beach in your bra and underwear. As I'm about to express my thoughts the hostility in his eyes cause me to take pause and rethink my statement. Right now is probably not the best time. By his rigid movements I decide there will never be a right time for my statement. Letting things play out tomorrow at the beach how they will is a better idea. Let his anger be aimed at someone else than me or worse he will make me were normal clothes to the beach instead.

So instead of saying something I slip my shirt over my head and join Dimitri and Madison in the hallway. He was demanding Madison return our room key to him and she was whinnying about how having it was apart of her job.

"You lost that part of your job the minute you decided to enter out room for something nonwork related." I tell her pausing in front of the door with my arm crossed. "As a matter of fact if you some how manage to keep your job after this I'm going to inform Aubree you are not to receive a copy of any of our room keys. That she is to be the only one to get one. I might even recommend that you get none of the guys room keys."

Madison huffs and stomps down the hall towards the elevator. I roll my eyes at her childishness. She was the one who made the decision she did. Dimitri had nothing to do with it. Sure he kissed her once, but things were different than.

We join her on the elevator and ride down in silence. I could feel the angry and frustration rolling off Dimitri in waves. Wonder if his anger is all about Madison or some of it because we got interrupted. I know some of my frustration is sexual.

While the doors are opening I whisper in his ears, "once we take care of the little girl I have plans for you behind closed doors." I then saunter off the elevator adding an extra sway to my hips and I could feel his heated gaze on my butt. Good to know the moment wasn't completely ruined only postponed.

He finally gains control of his body and drapes an arm over my shoulder, "don't threaten me with a good time," he says so only I can hear.

I turn to face him, "who said anything about a threat that was a promise."

We reach Aubree's room preventing us from continuing our discussion. Dimitri knocks loudly on the door. I can hear Aubree trip over something before she swing the door open.

"Dimitri," she says in shock. By her appearance I don't think she was expecting anyone to come knocking on her door. Her eyes were slightly red a puffy and had dark circles under them. Her normal immaculate hair was in messy bun and she was wearing a worn t-shirt and sweatpants.

Madison pushes her way past Aubree and into the room. If Aubree wasn't such a wreak from last night I know for a fact she would have pushed Madison back or at the very least say something to the girl. Instead she watches Madison's retreating back.

Aubree returns her gaze to me, "do I even want to know?"

I sigh, "unfortunately we need to discuss with you something Madison did." She steps to the side and we enter.