Chapter 7 : Leaving Erebor With Bilbo

Start of recap...

Before limping of with Bilbo holding her up, as this happened Oin followed along with Kili and Fili who were worried for the Elfling as she was like thier younger sister.

Kili nad Fili glared harshly at Thorin as they ran after bilbo and their nammad (sister in dwarvish).

Calen / Jazz pov...

We soon got to the guest room were I was staying, knowone was speaking we had nothing to say.

But I can't believe Thorin would do that I know the dragon sickness had gotten to him but I had hoped it wasn't to bad.

Bilbo then set me gently on my bed and Oin looked over me.

It seemed that I had a fractured arm as I landed on it

I had a cut on my nose and cheek  where Thorins rings had caught my face.

A cut on my eye which will likely scar, well I have a scar like Dwalin now.

My foot was also twisted badly but I will be able to walk on it in a few days - a few weeks.

Jeez how will I escape now.

End of recap...

Third person pov...

Bard rides back to the gates of Dale, where Thranduil is waiting.

[Bard:] “He will give us nothing.”

[Thranduil:] “Such a pity. Still, you tried.”

[Bard:] “I do not understand - Why? Why would he risk war?”

They look back toward the Mountain in time to see the dwarves dislodge the head of one of the massive stone statues.

causing it to fall and break the raised bridge to the gate, thus disabling any attackers from approaching the gates.

[Thranduil:] “It is fruitless to reason with them; they understand only one thing.”

Thranduil pulls out his sword and gazes at it.

[Thranduil:] “We attack at dawn! Are you with us?”

As Thranduil rides back toward the city, Bard looks over his shoulder at Erebor.

He was worried about the Elfling who he now had a soft stop for.

In Dale, Bard and the Lakepeople begin collecting and distributing the various weapons and armor stored there.

In Erebor, the dwarves do the same, suiting up for battle. As Bilbo walks by, Thorin calls out to him, holding something.

[Thorin:] “Master Baggins, come here!”

Bilbo comes up and sees that Thorin is holding a tunic of white mail.

[Thorin:] “You are going to need this. Put it on.”

Bilbo begins removing his jacket.