Prince Sanji X Peasant Reader

Start from the beginning

Oh how you loved his laugh and you loved the fact that you were the cause but that still didn't let you fool yourself. His laugh. His smile. It's not the same as the ones that he gives the women he fonds over. It hurts. Should you just give up.

Yeah. It would be the best for everyone if you just moved on. He will never see you as the women you want him to see you as.

"No Sanji, I must get you ready quickly. I still have to serve your younger brothers. I'll send someone to bring you breakfast to your work study." You declared as you neatly put out his clothes clothes for him once he was done with his bath. (That was being prepared by the other maids when you went to wake him up.) "Seeing as you are 21, I trust that you are adult enough to be able to take off your own clothes and wash yourself correct." Without you allowing him to respond you pushed him slightly in the large bathroom. A blush clearly on your face, one you hope that he did not notice.

You sighed, shaking your head to get rid of the blush on your face. You walked yourself out of Sanji's room and continued to your duties to prepare the rest of the siblings for the day.

~Le Time Skip~
(There will be ooc because of the fact that there has to be with this character. Please forgive me)

You knocked lightly on the same pristine looking door as the one Sanji has, only that this one is a lot nice looking. 'Even to the littlest thing.. they treat him like this.' You thought sadly before shaking your head.

"Prince Niji. It's time to wake up, your majesty. My I came in to serve you?" You said as politely as you possibly could. You weren't afraid of him as other servants might have been since he is surprisingly somewhat nice and gentle with you. But that didn't mean he wouldn't treat you like the other servants if you slipped up. It was that way with all of Sanji's brothers, and that is why you are the only maid that directly serves all of them.

"You may come in, (Y/n)" was the reply you received through the door. You assumed that he has been up for quite some time given the fact there was no grogginess sound in his words.

You opened the door slowly and quietly. You see him there sitting, bathed and dressed ready for the day. He sat there resting his head on his fist as he calmly read his book. You didn't quite understand how the blue haired prince could read with his goggles on. Thinking back on it, you haven't seen him without them, even when sleeping he's always wearing them.

"Forgive me my lord, I wasn't here to help you get ready for the day." You bowed your head, slightly shaking, scared that he will treat you like the other maids for not being punctual.

He looked towards your direction with a smirk on his face as he close his book and placed it on the table. "Raise your head (Y/n), be glad of who you are and what you do. I might be frightening but I do understand. You take care of all five of us, directly quite brave of you actually. It's ok to be late once in a while. But don't make a habit of it, or else you might not like the consequences." His smirk grew bigger at the thought of hurting someone. It scared you.

"I need a (h/c) haired angel to great me every morning, otherwise my day isn't completely."

Angel?

Wait..

Huh....?

Did he just flirt with you?