His hand started sliding up my skirt, and euphoric chills were sent up my spine. I let out a soft moan when he began tugging on my lace underwear.

"I want to give you a kiss right here" he swept his fingers across my heat before he locked his lips against mine. Fighting for dominance like a chained dragon, it overpowered my senses as it sought out to break its chains.

"So, are you guys back together now?" Theos voice interrupted.

Draco and I turned our heads in shock. By one of the hospital beds, Theo, Blaise, and Stas were standing. Theo had a bouquet of Angel's Trumpet flowers in his hands.

Shit.

My heart begins to beat rapidly-as if it's going to explode out of my chest- and my hands begin to sweat profusely. Draco immediately climbs off me, and I adjust my skirt as I nervously look to the ground.

"Soo?" Blaise questions. Stas just stood there looking at the ground and turning her heel.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," Theo murmured. I could feel his eyes burning on me.

"What you knew he was sending me gifts," I bantered.

I looked at Draco and noticed he narrowed his eyes at Theo. I thought about pretending to pass out, but I knew this conversation what inevitable.

"I didn't think you would forgive him after shagging Blair," Theo let out a laugh.

"It's okay; we all shagged Blair," Blaise chuckled.

Everyone's head turned to Blaise in disbelief.

"You shagged Blai-" I began.

"I didn't!" Theo interrupted.

"You still can-"

"No, that's not the point," Theo hissed.

Blaise put his hands in his pocket and stared at Stas, who was still staring at the ground, obviously uncomfortable.

"Why the fuck do you care" Draco hissed. I could see his fist was clenched now, and a vein in his head was pulsing. I tugged on his arm, trying to sit him down.

"Draco-"

"You're not the one who had to pull her out of the bloody lake," Theo spat, his finger pointed at Draco.

All eyes were on me now. I wanted to die from embarrassment. Now everyone knew that I had tried to end everything because of Draco.

Silence emitted from the room.

I took a deep breath before saying anything.

"Draco, sit the fuck down!" I began, "And Theo, you shouldn't have bloody said that. If I wanted to share that with anyone, I would have-"

"Darling, I'm sorry-"

"No!" I stood up, "you don't get to 'darling' me after just telling everyone that that was supposed to be our secret, you and me!"

Theo and Stas's eyes started to fill with water. Blaise was rapidly blinking as if he had something in them, and Draco looked on the verge of murder.

I felt a wave of emotions come over me; I felt like I was drowning in my head. Tears began filling my eyes.

"So c-can we please stop fighting" I stammered, tears began rolling down my cheeks.

Blaise and Stas quickly walked over to me, embracing me with the arms. Theo and Draco patted each other's backs before walking over to me and doing the same.