Chapter Fourteen

Waking up next to Liam was far less of a surprise this time round and for once, I didn't have the feeling of dread creep in. Instead, I rolled over in bed and placed a kiss on Liam's cheek, smiling as he pulled me into a sleepy cuddle.

"Morning babe" He mumbled, yawning as he stirred from his sleep.

"Morning" I mumbled back, watching him as he slowly opened his eyes.

"You're not kicking me out as soon as I open me eyes this time" He told me, a smirk already plastered on his face. I rolled my eyes and laughed, hitting his chest with my hand.

"Well it helps that I actually remember last night this time" I told him, looking up and bursting into a fit of giggles once we made eye contact.

"What's happened with you and Albarn?" Liam quizzed me, I looked back up at him and frowned, raising an eyebrow in question.

"You only kissed me cause he was there" He told me, I quickly looked away from him and bit down on my lip, not entirely sure what to say to him, god knows what he must think of me.

I let out a loud sigh and looked back at Liam and then quickly away again.

"Doesn't bother me" He quickly added with a grin and a shrug of his shoulders once I looked at him.

"I erm" I stuttered, opening and closing my mouth a few times "Nothing's happened" I mumbled quietly.

Before letting out another sigh. I really wasn't sure what to say to him, I couldn't  tell him I was just trying to make Damon jealous, or that Damon and I slept together disgustingly frequently.

"But?" He questioned, raising his eyebrow once again. I shook my head in response.

"Just Damon being Damon" I said, it wasn't a complete lie really, the jealous side of Damon had reared it's head last night and I just knew and wanted to wind him up even more. Cruel really considering what a godsend he's been to me this past week.

"Okay, well you just let me know if he's causing you any problems" He told me, confidently puffing out his chest. I couldn't help but laugh at his actions, gently hitting his chest.

"I've been dealing with Damon since I was eight, he might piss me off but he's harmless" I said lightly with a giggle "Just a twat at times"

"I think he's always a twat" He responded with a eye roll, I shook my head and laughed once again.

"People say the same thing about you, you know?"

He grumbled a response and pulled away from me, wrapping himself up in the duvet as he rolled over.

I reached across and gave his head a quick kiss followed by a ruffle of his hair, to which he swatted me away for.

"I'm just getting in the shower" I told him, before walking away and heading towards the bathroom, laughing at the fact he wouldn't be awake when I got back.

The hot water of the shower was greatly appreciated, I, as always, didn't take my makeup off before I went to bed, so I knew I'd have to give my face a good scrub. I tried to inhale as much of the steam as I could, knowing it helped my throat and vocal cords endlessly.

Once I walked back into my bedroom to get dressed, I was surprised to see Liam not there and the bed made in his place. I threw on a quick outfit and walked out into the lounge, where I presumed he was.

The smile on my face quickly disappeared once I walked into the lounge and saw Liam sat on once sofa with Damon sitting opposite.

"Damon" I said, this was my absolute worst nightmare, Liam and Damon sat together with the only thing they have in common being having shagged me recently.

"Lyla darling" He exclaimed cheerfully, jumping up from the sofa and giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"Don't start" I whispered in his ear before he pulled away, I glared at the innocent grin he flashed me. I knew it was far from innocent, I knew the jealousy game he was trying to play with Liam and I also knew he was an incredibly sore loser.

I sat down on an armchair, it was a bit further out from the boys, but I knew I couldn't sit with Liam or Damon. That'd be taking choosing blur or oasis to another level. The tension in the room was horrible, Damon was talking absolute nonsense and Liam was just sat trying his hardest to not get involved in any conversation.

"Damon" I said, interrupting the story he was telling Liam about the fire his school had when he was nine, both boys turned to look at me, their blue orbs waiting to see what I was going to say. "Why are you here?" I asked him with a sigh, I was bored of his game already and it had only been fifteen minutes.

"Oh, sorry" he said with a laugh "I need you in the studio"

I frowned at him, knowing he was talking from his arse. He raised his eyebrows back at me, I knew he wanted me to go with it and to get rid of Liam but I wasn't buying it, he'd have to try harder than that.

"Why?" I asked him, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

I watched as he brought his hand up to his hair, running his hands through it before letting out a nervous laugh.

"I've got a song I need your vocals on" He told me, using his eyes to practically plead with me to not question him any further.

"Right okay" I said with a sigh "Can't I go a bit later though?" I added, just to let him know I wasn't letting him win that early.

"No, we've only got a quick slot, need you there now" He told me, bringing in his bottom lip to chew on with his teeth.

"Well you didn't seem in any fucking rush" Liam piped up, I turned to look at his slouched back physique and laughed, turns out Liam wasn't letting him win that easily either.

"Well we need to get going" Damon told him, breathing harshly before rubbing his eyes.

"What studio you at?" Liam quizzed him, I opened my mouth to respond and then quickly closed it again, deciding Damon should answer instead.

"Just the one on Portobello road" He said with a nonchalant shrug, I rolled my eyes. He was such a lying twat.

"Sweet" Liam exclaimed, jumping up from the sofa then walking over to pull Damon up "I'm there too this afternoon, we'll all walk together"

I couldn't help the laughter which fell freely from my mouth, Damon had well and truly fucked this up, and the panicked look on his face just accentuated that further. I knew we would all get papped together and I'm sure it would be twisted so that I we had a 'britpop-frontman threesome' but I honestly didn't care, watching Damon dig himself further into this hole was more more entertaining. Besides, it doesn't count as a threesome if you sleep with them separately, even if it was on the same day.

A/N
Place your bets on what's gonna happen👀👀