Chapter 127 Battle Begins

Start from the beginning

~At the Spade Kingdom~
As Morris was in the lab looking at several monitors, Zenon was standing right behind him. When Zenon arrived, he saw a group of people gathered a few miles away from Spade Castle as the leader of the group spoke up while Morris had a smirk on his face.

"It looks like the resistance is here."

"Listen up, Dark Triad!!!!!!! Several years ago, you slaughtered our king, Lord Loyce, and many of our comrades!!!!! Ever since then, you've used the citizens in abominable ways!!! We can never forgive you for those crimes!!!!! We, the people of the Spade Kingdom, refuse to acknowledge you as our ruler!!!!!!!"

As this happened, Nacht and his group had successfully infiltrated the castle. While the group was splitting up to search for the members of the Dark Triad, they all felt a tremble outside along with a lot of mana.

~Outside of Spade Castle~
The resistance felt the ground trembling as a large amount of magic power could be felt. Soon a creature could be seen coming out of the ground as it looked at the resistance.

"It's the ancient devil!!!!!!!!"

"Wait? Who is that on it's shoulder?"

As the villagers looked at the devil, they saw a single man on its shoulder

As the villagers looked at the devil, they saw a single man on its shoulder. As the man jumped down, he landed on his feet with a smirk on his face.

"I'm a humble Dark Disciple, Neinhart. If you want to make it to the Dark Triad, you'll have to get pass me and this devil here."

~With Nacht~
"This sound.....this stupendous magic! Will the people outside be alright?!"

As Fuegoleon voiced his concerns towards Nacht, the man had a sinister smile on his face as he looked at the captain. Nacht had already thought of this, so there was no need to worry.

"They're fine, after all i've gotten us some "reliable" allies on our side."

~Outside the Castle~
A lone figure could be seen charging towards the devil at high speed. As the figure jumped, they punched the devil as it was blasted with flame magic. As the figure lands on the ground, they said one thing as they spoke to the resistance.