Chapter 54 Set Your Heart Ablaze

As Benimaru coats his hand in flame magic, he looked towards Konro. Everytime he tried to speak, it looked as if he was in pain. Benimaru stared at him as he spoke to his friend.

"Don't worry Konro, i'll end your suffering. Hopefully you can rest in peace if I do that much."

As Benimaru charged forward, he swung his arm as he chops Konro's chest with his flame coated hand

As Benimaru charged forward, he swung his arm as he chops Konro's chest with his flame coated hand. As Konro was sent flying backwards, Benimaru saw that his own hand was twitching. He knew he had to take this battle seriously.

"You were never one to go down easily Konro. I guess I really have to fight you like my life is on the line."

As Benimaru said this, he drops a matoi on the ground in front of him and several others on the side. As he stood on the matoi in front of him, he used his flame magic to ignite all of the edges of the matoi surrounding him. He soon crashed the wooden end of the matoi he was standing on into Konro's chest as he flew into the sky.

While this happened, the other matoi Benimaru ignited followed him as he was manipulating the flames he ignited onto them. As this happened, Benimaru looked at Konro. When he did, he saw Konro trying to speak.

"Beni.....thank.....you.....help him......save the.....village."

"Dammit, of all the things to say as i'm about to put you to rest...you just had to say thank you."

Benimaru soon kicked Konro higher into the air as he got the monster off the edge of the matoi his was flying on

Benimaru soon kicked Konro higher into the air as he got the monster off the edge of the matoi his was flying on. As Benimaru commanded all of the matoi's to strike at Konro, Konro screamed in pain as he felt the full impact of the matoi striking him. Afterwards, Benimaru was ready to keep attacking yet there was a hint of sadness in his eyes.

"Sorry Konro, unfortunately I can't go easy on you. After all, someone's got to watch over this village. So please, find it in your heart to forgive me for this."