Chapter 121 Ultimate Warriors

"Asta?! Kyoya?!"

Yuno was surprised to see his two rivals suddenly appearing before him. While he was in shock, the other captains thought of Nacht as an intruder and were prepared to attack. However, Nacht still had a smile on his face as this happened.

"I believe i'm qualified to be in this meeting as well."

As Nacht said this, the captains found themselves being restrained by four masked beasts before they could attack Nacht

As Nacht said this, the captains found themselves being restrained by four masked beasts before they could attack Nacht. Soon Julius began to speak up during this situation.

"He's a vice captain. He belongs to the Black Bulls. He's been in the Spade Kingdom, spying. Although I didn't know he was a devil host either."

"Now then, we're short on time so i'd like to get on the main topic. As you're aware, the Spade Kingdom intends to open a gate to the underworld. To that end, preparations for the ritual of the Advent of Qliphoth are no doubt underway at Spade Castle. Yami and Vangeance will serve as the core of that ritual as sacrificial offerings."

Asta, Kyoya, and Yuno had a serious look on their faces. However, Asta noticed that Kyoya and Yuno seemed to be even more agitated. Soon they all listened to what Nacht had to say next.

"From this point on, over seven days, the Advent of Qliphoth will begin. Seven levels. Seven gates will open, gradually. Inside are ten devils matched to Qliphoth, in separate locations. The deeper the level, the stronger the devil. The upper devils are the equal of the Dark Triad. The lower ones are even more powerful. Not to mention that if the final devil, Lucifero, emerges then the world is finished. As the catalysts for the advent, Yami and Julius will die. Conversely, until all the gates are fully opened, they'll still be alive."

"Why would the Dark Triad do this?!"

"They don't have a reason that we'd understand."

Soon everyone's attention turned towards Kyoya. As he looked at them, Nacht noticed the boy's grimoire glowing with dark mana. Soon the boy began to explain himself.

"As magic knights, we've seen a lot of scum who hurt others without a second thought for their own sick desires. Who feel no sense of guilt as long as it benefits them."

As Kyoya said this, he clenched his fists in anger as he remembered someone just like that. He remembered when Byakuran caused so much chaos for his own desires which resulted in Wendy's death. People like him make Kyoya sick to his core.

"The Dark Triad are paragons of those type of people. I don't give a damn about what they're thinking nor do I want to understand. I hate people like them the most. Even if god and the devils forgive them, I never will."

"Heh. I couldn't have said it better myself, Kyoya Fullbuster. That said, I can't beat the Dark Triad. I know my limits. I can do my best, but no more. That's why...."