Chapter 151 The Demonic Human

"Why am I in the middle of this mess? It's all the King's fault."

That was the first thought that went through Sekke's mind. The only reason he was here was because the king of the Clover Kingdom himself personally requested it. After seeing how Lucifero single-handedly took out the captains, he was cowering on the ground as he looked at Yuno and Kyoya as Mimosa was sitting next to a beaten Asta. Soon his gaze began to shift to Lucifero as he couldn't bring himself to even stand up to fight the devil.

"First there was that ancient demon, then there was that horde of monsters, then a huge freaking clump of all of them. Finally, he single-handedly took out all of the captains. He is the king of those monsters. We're gonna die. We have no chance of winning..so then....how are you two gonna stand up to him?"

As Sekke thought to himself, Kyoya and Yuno stared at the devil in front of them. They had already devised a plan on how to deal with Lucifero on the way here. However, while Lucifero did have part of his sights on Kyoya, he looked towards Yuno as he said one thing as he was about to claw the boy in two.

"That Anti-Magic brat...give him to me."

"Star Magic:Conjunction."

With his grimoire opened, Yuno holds up two fingers and gestures a circle

With his grimoire opened, Yuno holds up two fingers and gestures a circle. Then he teleport to a spot beneath one of the stars that he generated. As soon as Yuno teleported behind Lucifero, he used his Spirit Dive form as he swung his Sword of Zephyr at the devil. The moment he did, all he was met with was an irritated look from Lucifero.

"Even though I landed a hit on him, I couldn't cut him. This is not the same as Zenon. The answer is pure and simple. The difference in our magic power is overwhelming. But even so, I did my job. Even for a second...you took your attention away from your greatest threat, King of Devils!!!!"

"Ice Devil's Rage!!!!!"

After inhaling, Kyoya releases a large purple blizzard of cold air, ice and (seemingly) snow from his mouth as Lucifero was blasted by the attack

After inhaling, Kyoya releases a large purple blizzard of cold air, ice and (seemingly) snow from his mouth as Lucifero was blasted by the attack. The blizzard inflicted great damage upon Lucifero as the devil was sent flying backwards with great force as Kyoya's attack left a trail of destruction in its wake, heavily damaging the area it passes through.