Chapter 109 Truth

As Kyoya welcomed Ultear inside, both of them sat down as there was an awkward silence. To be honest, Kyoya still couldn't believed what happened a few seconds ago but he just wants this silence to end.

"So Ultear, since you're here you must be part of the small group too."

"Yep, while I was training with him, Julius mentioned that he would make a group to deal with any Etherious or to learn information about the Spade Kingdom. Though I didn't know you'd be apart of it."

"Wait.....YOU WERE TRAINED BY THE WIZARD KING?!"

Kyoya was surprised when he heard that news. Ultear couldn't help but giggle at the boy's reaction. She looked at the ice mage with a smile on her face.

"Hey Kyoya, if we ever get the time....could you take me to my mother's grave?"

"That's right....she never did get to visit Ur after the fight in the Underwater Village."

"Sure, I bet Ur would be happy to see you."

As he said that, both Kyoya and Ultear had a smile on there face. But that smile was short loved when Kyoya felt a sudden chill down his spine. As he slowly turned around, he saw someone standing in front of the door. For some reason, he felt an urge to run away. When Ultear looked at the door, she asked Kyoya one question.

"Kyoya, who is that?"

"Romantic......rival......."

The blue haired woman muttered those words as she glared at Ultear. When the woman looked at Kyoya, the menacing aura seemed to disappear as she ran towards the ice mage.

"Kyoya!!!!!"

"J-Juvia! You're part of the group too?! Geez, it's like I can't escape you

"J-Juvia! You're part of the group too?! Geez, it's like I can't escape you."

Juvia smiled as she felt Kyoya put a hand on her head. Though when she looked at Ultear, smug look was on Juvia's face as she looked at the woman. Meanwhile, Kyoya was lost in thought. Since Ultear and Juvia were here, that left one member missing. As Kyoya was thinking to himself, he felt a strange sensation in his chest. As he turned around, he quickly made a sword out of ice and blocked a strike from a trident.

"Kufufu, it seems your instincts have sharpened over these six months, Kyoya Fullbuster."