Chapter 1~

~"/" means author note or something like a memory or flashback anyways enjoy!!~

/Flashback to when you and bakugo were 5/

"Bakugo where are youuu?~" You ask playfully while running around his backyard trying to find where he hid.

After 5 minutes you gave up. "I give up Baku!" you yell.

Bakugo comes running out of his hiding spot and then walked over to you and gave you a hug.

/flashback ends now real time you guys are 10 you guys are in middle school right now/

"YOU DAMN NERD I'M GOING TO KILL YOU" Bakugo screams at Midoriya.

You see the small green ball of fluff crying on the ground. You run over and push bakugo off of Midoriya. 

"WHAT THE HELL BAKUGO!!!" You screamed at him.

"Just go away Isabelle." Bakugo says while glaring at you. 

You give Midoriya your hand and pull him to him feet. "You okay Izu?" you ask.

"Yeah im okay. I just wish Kacchan was a bit nicer that's all.."

All you hear from bakugo is "tch" 

You walked Izuku home and then walked towards your house. Bakugo runs up to you. "Izzy why did you help the damn nerd?" he questions.

"He was crying in pain Baku. You should be nicer to him." You say.

"Hmm~ maybe I will be nicer to the nerd." He says with a smirk on his face

"I don't trust that smirk but you say you'll be nicer to Izu." You say quietly.

Meanwhile you made it to your house so you said "Well this is my house. I'll see you later Baku!"

"Wait!! Want to sleepover my house?" He asks. "Uhh okay.. let me get a outfit for tomorrow and my other things first"

You then run into the house and run to your room. You pack a bag with a spare outfit, hairbrush, toothbrush, a spare pair of pajamas, and your switch/ switch charger. You go to your mom and tell her your gonna spend the night with Bakugo. You give your mom a hug then run out the front door to where bakugo is waiting for you. 

"You ready izzy?" He asks while a light blush appeared on his face. 

/Blush picture at the top/

"yeah" you say giggling slightly at the sight of a blushing Bakugo. 

Bakugo starts walking towards his home and you follow.

A few minutes in silence and you and bakugo are walking side by side then you stop walking.

Bakugo stops and looks back at you. "You okay Izzy?"

You say yes your okay then run up and hug bakugo.

"Izzy.. what are you doing?"

"Nothing" you mumbled into his chest. You started crying and Bakugo hugged you back. 

You calmed down while he was hugging you so you let go and started to walk towards his house again. 

About 2 minutes later you and Bakugo arrive at his house.

"WHAT THE HELL KATSUKI WHY ARE YOU LATE TO GET HOME?!" Mitsuki screamed not noticing that you are there. 

Mitsuki then noticed you and says "Oh hello Isabelle. How have you been sweetheart?"