A fun and yummy night....

Start from the beginning

"It's not a lie it's the truth." and he pouted.

I laughed and looked at BJoo smiling. He looked at me and kissed my lips. He deepened the kissed and I opened my eyes in shock. He would actually do this in front of the others? While the others were talking me and BJoo were making out. "Hey do you really have to that here?" Asked Seogoong.

I pulled out of the kiss but BJoo pulled me right back into the kiss. We fell on the floor with out lips still in contact. He broke the kiss and started kissing my neck. I moaned. "Hey not here!" Said Kidoh.

"I'm trying!" I said. "Hey BJoo lets go to the other room if you want to do this." I said trying to pull him off of me.

He grabbed my hands and put it over my head. He continued to suck on my neck and collar bone. Next thing I know his hand over my member and I started moaning. "B-BJoo-" I was cut off by his lips.

"It's too late to stop BJoo." Said Xero and he chuckles.

"What do you mean?" Asked Yano.

"When BJoo is drunk he is really honest and does things he want to do that lets deep in his heart." Said Xero.

"Wait how do you know?" He asked.

"Me and BJoo have been friends since the 3rd grade. When he turned 18 me and him decided to have our first drink with some friends. He kinda glad drunk and did all these things he has talked about doing but never wanted to do it."

"Like what?" Asked Taehyun.

"Uh like prank someone's house we did that that night, also kiss a guy, he did that to one of our friends that had a crush on him, also play truth or dare drunk, and it kinda didn't go well." He said.

"Once he is drunk and already doing what he is doing, its too late to stop him cause he is really aggressive when he is drunk." Yano and Taehyun nodded looking back at us.

BJoo took off his shirt and my shirt. "OMFG BJOO!" I said but he kept on attaching my lips. They were swollen and plump. He left many marks on my body and I kept on moaning, I couldn't take it anymore. I pushed him on the floor and picked him up and took him to the other door.

Once we got into the room and attacked me once again. I'm guessing he wanted to top all this time. He could've told me I would've let him top. He pulled off my pants and boxers, then his. "Hansol I'm going to give you the best night of your life." He said devilish.

"W-what do you mean BJoo AHAHH...ung...ngg!" He was sucking on my hole and playing with my nipple. Wait does he want to..."BJoo-ah!" I moaned and he chuckled. His tongue felt so good. I don't know how load but I know I was screaming.

He put him finger in slowly and then added another. "AAAHH....HANNG...BJoo...." It hurt but it felt good really quickly.

"Just hold on Hansol." He said and scissor cut in me. After a few more minutes he jacking off him self.

"Okay BJoo get on." I said. He looked at me strange. "What?" I asked.

"Uh I told you that I am giving you a good time tonight okay?" He said getting me in position.

"Wait what do you mean? You're actually toping?" I asked with widen eyes.

"Yup because I want to do something different." He said putting it in.

"WAIT!" I said and put my hand on his chest to stop him from putting it in.

What?" He whined and sighs. "This is really starting to hurt babe." He said meaning his hard on.

"Please go slowly." I begged and laid on my back.

"Okay babe I will go gently." He said and kissed my lips. He put it in and I yelled out in pain.

"I'm so sorry babe!" He yelled while stopping.

"No it's okay just go slowly." I said and grabbed his forearm.

He went in really slow and he was all the way in. This feeling was really foreign and new. BJoo always feels this way? This is way better than toping. "Tell me when you are ready." He said.

I wiggled around a little to get use to it. "Okay I'm ready." I said he nodded and trusted a little. "UHG!!" I nodded and he thrusted. "Go faster." I said and he went faster.

This felt so fucking good. "Scream Hansol!" BJoo said as he went harder and faster. I'm guessing he is still drunk but at this time I really don't know anymore. I was screaming my head off from the pleasure. I really don't know how he does it, but he can really be quiet when we are in the dorm.

He started to jack me off as well and the pleasure grew stronger. "OH MY GOD BJOO!!" He went even harder and faster. Hitting that right spot. He pulled me up and I was on top of him. I started to ride him. I want to do this more often. After a few more minutes I felt his member twitch. He was at his peak.

"Nngg...H-Hansol I'm gonna-" He was beginning to say but I already felt his cum inside of me. I arched my back and closed my eyes shut.

We both moaned out and I fell on him trying to catch my breath. "That was amazing BJoo." I said. "Do you wanna do it more often?" I asked looking up at him.

"Haha sure but this is really tiring I don't know how you do it." He said as he was trying to catch his breath.

"I don't know how you do it, your so quiet when the members are around." I said and chuckled a bit.

"It's takes practice." we both laughed. We kept talking a little while longer and got in the shower. I put some sweat pants on but no shirt cause I was too lazy. "Hansol can you get me some water? I'm feeling my headache already." He said folding his head.

"Yeah sure." I said and limped to the door but before that I put on some sweat pants.

The sink in my dorm is broken so I had to go to the other dorms sink. When I was walking out I opened the door and the other fell on the floor. "OUCH!!" They all said and fell on each other.

"WHAT THE HELL GUYS!!" I yelled and crosses my arms seeing them all fall to the floor.

"What?!" Said Kidoh as he rubbed his head.

"Why are outside of the door?" I asked.

"Cause." Said Kidoh and looked at my chest. "Damn Hansol, BJoo got you good didn't he?" He wiggled his eyebrows up and down.

I blushed. "Well what are you doing leaving the dorm." V said changing the subject.

"I was getting water for BJoo HEY DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT!!" I yelled.

I saw the BTS was still here. It's like 3AM why are they still here? "Look who cares why we are here you guy are so fucking loud. So of course we had to listen." He said pointing at me.

"That's gross listening to people having sexy you don't do that, that's invasion of privacy!" I said and shook my head.

"Not really private if you can hear it." Said Suga.

"Hey what's going on?" Asked BJoo.

"Nothing get back into bed." I said.

"Why going for another round?" Asked Suga. I glared at him. He put his hands up and surrendered.

"BJoo I will be back with your water go back to bed." I said and he nodded and walked away.

"Yah move out the way." I said as I was limping. My butt really hurt from all of that. Again I don't know how he does it.

Bjoo and I went to bed after the others left. I got to thinking. I really love BJoo, he knows everything about me and I know everything about him. I want to spend the rest of my life with him. That got me into deeper thinking. Should I? Maybe it's too soon. I don't know.

After a few hours of thinking and hitting myself, I made my decision. I wanna marry BJoo.
-----------------------------------

WELL?! What did ya think? I wrote this whole thing during school, I'm in like 4AB period in English so I wanted to finish this before ASL. VOTE AND COMMENT!!! BYE!!!