"That's not like Rex." I commented.

"What is your location?" He asked again.

"Ventress." I whispered.

"Dooku's assassin?" Snips asked.

"Sounds like I'm finally going to meet her." Lana said, surely remembering the story about the scar above my right eye. I remember that Lana was playing to be the Senator's shadow again, she was in Naboo while Padmé was in Coruscant, I was nearby the beautiful system and said that I needed to get fuel, when I arrived at the Lake Country with the fresh cut on my face, Allana worried as she never had before and helped me clean it and heal. When she asked me how it happened, I told her that Asajj Ventress had done it while we were fighting and she has been anxious to have the chance to have an aggressive talk with her.

"She's dangerous, she's here to kill the Hutt, come on." I said.
"And you." I talked to Lans specifically. "You won't try anything stupid."

"Oh, it's not stupid, I'll just have a talk with her, girl to girl, maybe an aggressive one."

"These are not negotiations." I said remembering our adventure in Geonosis.

"No...but it is a conversation." She smiled, I spotted Snips getting tired, I approached her and took the backpack off her shoulders, she didn't complain and just nodded.

[...]

  We were now in the platform R2 previously found.
"Skywalker to Obi-Wan, mark my position, I need a medical ship immediately, do you copy?"

"Anakin!" Obi-Wan's voice sounded distorted.

"They must be jamming our transmissions." Allana spoke.

"I'll see if I can find Rex." I commented. "Come in Rex, do you copy? Captain Rex, respond."

"I read you General, we're pinned down in the courtyard." He informed.

"Do you need help?" I asked under the expectant gaze of Lans, but he didn't respond, I looked at the hazel eyes in front of me and she nodded, pointing out the obvious. "I'll take that as a yes Captain, stand by, we're on our way, Skywalker out."

  "Master, Stinky is really sick." Snips said. "He's turning every shade of green except the one he's supposed to be! Our mission was to get him back to Tatooine alive."

"Obi-Wan will get here eventually." I told her, trying to calm down her nerves. "Right now, we need Rex to help us find a ship."
R2 beeped and we turned around, more destroyers. Geez, how I hate them.

"Great." Allana said.

"Rolling death balls." Snips added.

  We turned our sabers on and started to deflect the shots.
"R2, the door!" I said and the droid rushed to get it closed, in that moment, she showed up, walking slowly towards us, but right before she walked in, the doors closed, though it didn't take her long enough to get her sabers through the door.

"I think now's a good time for a retreat." I commented.

"Retreat? That's a new word for you." My Flower commented, teasing me like always.

"What Master Naberrie said." Ahsoka backed her up.

"Maybe into the jungle." I suggested and ran to the edge of the platform, followed by Snips while Lana stayed by the door keeping guard, her lightsaber up waiting for the assassin to walk in.