"Maybe" I twisted my lips to the side.

"Come on, let's go before I throw you back in that water myself," he smiled.

I couldn't help to smile back, "Too soon, Theo, too soon," I laughed.

------------------------------

We took a long walk towards the quidditch pitch. The sun was beaming down on us, so we decided to sit under one of the trees surrounding the pitch. It was peaceful over here; not many students came unless it was for a quidditch match.

"I brought wine," Theo says as he opens the basket, pulling out a bottle of red wine.

I examined what else was in the basket while he uncorked the wine. There are cheeses, crackers, cold cut meats, grapes,

And chocolate frogs.

"I didn't bring glasses, so we are going to have to take swigs," he said as he put his lips around the bottle, taking a drink.

I couldn't help but stare at his lips, those sweet pink, skilled lips.

Merlin. Stop it, Sedona.

"Let me try," I demanded as I yanked the bottle from his hands. I took a swig and let it sit in my mouth so I could savor it. It was dry but rich with a hint taste of oaky vanilla.

"Merlin, this is good," I raved.

"I thought you'd like it," he said, looking at my lips.

I felt my nerves heighten, especially when he reached out his hand and ran his thumb down the corner of my mouth.

"Uhh-" I smiled nervously.

"You had some wine-"

"Oh," I sighed in relief.

How embarrassing.

I took a cracker, placing a thin slice of cheese on top of it before placing it in my mouth.

"How are you feeling," Theo asked as he took another swig of the wine.

I felt bad for making things awkward between us. I knew he wasn't at fault for anything that happened. I decided that I should try and be normal; he was still my friend, after all.

"I feel strange," I began, "I lost a friend but gained a new one, and she happens to be my ex's ex" I laughed, "Then I lost my boyfriend and my mistress in one day, but then I had y-" I stopped myself from finishing the sentence.

Theo raised his eyes at me, a smirk curving his lips.

"Then the astronomy tower happened" I let out a soft smile as I fiddled with my hair.

"Don't worry about that, Sed," he muttered, looking ahead.

Then silence.

In reality, I did feel strange. I wanted to be happy and forgive Draco, but I also found myself losing sleep over what he did.

It didn't help that his one-night stand was my roommate.

I took a swig of wine, indulging myself in its dryness. I admired Hogwarts from afar; it looked small, enchanting.