we love you melvin

Start from the beginning

I walked up to him moved my hand back and punched him with all my anger and he flew to the ground instantly. I looked into his eyes

"Now I told you to shut the fuck up or I was going to whoop yo ass" I said walking into the building and going to the front!!

We make it in and the funeral is about to start in five minutes and august hits his head and I see a bitch in my seat august tells Me to chill and to not say anything but I doubt IMA stay quite. We walk up to the family and august tells her to get up cause that's my seat.

"I'm not getting up" she said
"Please get up that's my girlfriends seat can you get up?" He asks
"I was here first so no" she said
"It's fine baby sit up here I'll sit in the back" I said and walked away pissed

I walk to the back and sit down I see august looking at the girl smiling so I stop looking at him then this guys tells me there is a seat with my name on it up at the front. So I start thinking like what the fuck august did this on purpose by putting my seat on the other side. I walk up to the front and sit down the sexy guy comes and sits by me. He smiles at me and I smile back at him like how cute!!. The funeral starts and I look over to august and that girl kissed him I don't wanna be ghetto then I see momma Toni nod her head at me that I could so I took of my heels and walked over there pissed.