𝐁. 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄: 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Start from the beginning

She looked up to Evelyn and her eyes widened before she shooked her head.

"May I help you?"

"Yeah, I'm Evelyn Crawford" Evelyn quickly says and the lady nodded before she dug through her cabinets after clicking a few buttons on the laptop.

"Ah yes- okay here's your schedule right here" The lady mumbled before she also got another paper out "Here's a map of the school as well"

The lady showed Evelyn around the school and gave her a few slips of paper to give to her teachers. She ended it with a good luck and 'hoping you love the school'.

Evelyn sighed before she took out her schedule again as she walked outside to where the cars started arriving.

She was by the side walk as she wore a simple dark red oversized sweater along with some jeans, it was raining quite a bit and Evelyn was grateful that her dad convinced her to bring an umbrella.

She followed the crowd of student into the white building with a '3' on the front. She gave the slip to the teacher, Mr. Mason. 

He looked at her for a few seconds before nodding and sending her to an empty seat. She was confused- didn't people usually put their introductions to the front of the class?

"Strange" Evelyn mumbled before she just took the paper that the teacher gave to her and read it over. 

The people seemed to not realize that she was there until the end of the class where she got up first.

The teacher had left and everyone was just left to stare at the girl

'oh shit.. they found out haven't they?' Evelyn thought as she started to fiddle with the hems of her sweater in nervousness.

"You must be Evelyn" A boy with black hair and battered up skin told the girl and Evelyn nodded.

"Yeah" Evelyn nodded.

"Where's your next class?" He asks

"Oh, Government with Jefferson, Building 6" Evelyn says and he grinned at her.

"I'm heading there too, My name is Eric by the way" He says and Evelyn nodded before she stood up 

The walk to the building was filled with small talk, there was some chuckles and bits of laughter here and there but other than that the two just walked in a comfortable silence.

"Well- good luck then" Eric smiled and Evelyn nodded.

"Thanks again" She grinned before going into the classroom.

There were different teachers around the school and the only time that someone told her to introduce herself was in Trigonometry.

"I'm Evelyn Crawford" Evelyn shrugged in the front of the class and everyone seemed to stare at her with a few whispers going around in the side.

"Great now why don't you go and sit down next to.. what's your name?" Mr. Varner asks the small girl sitting by the back.

Evelyn fiddled with the ring as she nodded before walking to the back of the class- ignoring the stares from the students.

She had brown curly hair that made up some gap between the two of our heights and Evelyn was sure that she would be one of those strang spunky kids in the T.V shows that she watched.

Evelyn didn't really listen to the rest of the class and she quickly headed to the cafeteria after 2 more of them.

She looked around the large area to find Eric waving at her from a table and she nodded before the girl from the Trigonometry class dragged her to sit with her group of friends.