||Dr. Douchebro and Kohinoor's last day in Bali||

Start from the beginning

He reached to her, his own mind unsure between taming her boldness and protecting her innocence. A series of desires swirled in his own mind. Something not so pure, something sinner, something daring!

"Kohinoor" he whispered and his voice almost sounded drunk, drunk in this new yearning. He lifted her chin from his index finger making her look into his blue-green eyes that were now deep blue reflecting an insatiable hunger which was surely not for food.

"This is for me?" he asked and much to his not so surprise, she frowned childishly "No for the neighbors. Douchebro" Her nervousness that was increasing ten folds due to the look in his eyes and in this situation her mind go hysteric.

"I love you" he said and before she had a chance to reply, his one hand slid beside her neck holding it firmly while the other on the back of her waist grazing it slightly and he pulled her into a deep kiss. Their lips dancing in a melody full of love and yearning. His kiss felt like home, like a place she have always wanted but never known. It was like a slow morning with the family, the steadily rising sun outside the window and cold floor beneath their feet. The kiss warmed the heart like a nice big cup of soup on a cold night and yet froze it like an icy pole on a summer day. It felt like the very first snowfall at the same time the first ray of sun after rainfall.

"You like it?" she asked softly as he broke the kiss, cradling her small face in his wide hands "I love it and more than that I love that you took this effort for me that you are this comfortable with me." He replied, fingers creating spark passing from her jawline to her neck and further down.

"You know this actually gives a man quite sinner ideas mon amour" his slight sweep of tongue over his lips while looking at hers made her weak in her knees. The fretfulness still intact and increasing further as his profound gaze touched every part of her body.

Than much to her surprise he picked her up in his arms, settled on the recliner back with her in his lap and wrapped himself around her. Suddenly much to her surprise it felt like she wasn't exposed anymore. It doesn't matter what she was wearing because it felt like she was wearing him, his presence, his love!

"But I would still want out first time to be special." He whispered as she looked into his eyes, turning her face a bit. His spectral eyes holding the promise of that special night while his alluring smile sending chills in her bone regarding the same. He looked at her teasingly and bit on her cheeks before commenting "and there I will undress you."

"Shut Up" she hit him with her elbow, her blush concentrating back over her face making him chuckle even more. She is bold and shy at the same time. Cuddling her more into him he continued while gazing at the almost set sun now "Thanks for coming in my life Kohinoor. Thanks for making me walk in love with you. Thanks for loving me back. I guess I would never be able to thank you enough for it."

"Shouldn't that be my line Dr. Douchebro?" she asked, her hands placed over his palms on her stomach "I still remember how ten months ago you came in my life. Never knew the stranger whom I met in the market, who crushed my precious phone-----"

"----whom you called Douchebro" he added with a cheeky smile as she pecked his lips softly "Of course my Douchebro. From an infuriating stranger to an annoying senior to a dear friend and lastly my love---------"

"Nope Kohinoor. Not last my promotion is still left. I still have to be promoted to the rank of your husband than the father of our children further the grandfather of our grandchildren and the list goes on" he interjected, grinning which was soon reflected on her face, settling her head on his neck space, she took a deep breath of his musky scent.

"This ten month journey with you is so special. Every moment, sad or happy. Dull or bright means so much because it led to this" she continued pointing at both of them "You taught me what love is? How to love someone who isn't related to you since birth. You taught me that it doesn't matter the time period you know the person until you know them completely, until you accept them with all their flaws and qualities----------although it sucks that you don't have any flaw. Bloody perfectionist" she ended up with an adorable frown on her face. No matter how much she loves him she still hates his perfection.