Chapter 12: Trevor and the Spider

"How long are we gonna wait?"Cam said impatiently.

The 3 of them had been waiting for 4 hours and it was nearly 3:00 in the morning.

"I can't do anything with this pistol.If and only if we try to kill it,then we have to use Trevors Shotgun."Lila said throwing her pistol on the couch.

"Well, I'll try ok Cam?"Trevor said in his usual kind way.

Cam nodded ,still obviously horrified.

Trevor stepped forward and pointed the shotgun at the spider,who was desperately trying to get in.

Trevor looked back at Lula and Cam before he continued.

They just nodded.

Trevor Shot the spider through the glass and a red shell hit the floor with a smoke trail.

The spider screeched and ran to the left out of sight.

Trevor turned around and smiled.

"Got it."

Trevor walked out and Cam and Lula were about to follow when the spider charged from where it disappeared and rammed Trevor into the disgusting pool.

Cam shouted but Trevor didn't resurface.

Cam ran to the shot gun and pointed it at the Spider.

Lula was shouting from behind to shoot it.

Cam pointed and shot.

It fell into the pool dead.

Shortly after it fell in the blood pool,Trevor emerged completely drained with blood from head to toe.

"I...um...I'm gonna take a shower..."Trevor said clearly disgusted by the blood.

Trevor walked inside leaving a trail of blood.

Cam smiled and walked inside with Lula.

That was the first time they were attacked since before they had settled down.

It was not the last.