submissive (M)

18+!

this is for @Jisoo_Is_A_Hottu and will be explicit! early valentines fic!

just a heads up, i know barely anything about the dominant/submissive world. the only information i have is from things i have read. there won't be any severe pain involved and it is all consensual. i hope that i don't offend anyone who might take part in this lifestyle, this is purely for entertainment purposes. please do not read if dom/sub, harsh and slightly rude language, some light punishment, etc. makes you uncomfortable. thank you.

i've had a really great valentine's day so far and the time has finally come to make the day even better. it's just past 5pm and as we're set to go out for dinner at 7, i figure we have time to fit in a good round of sex before we go. i've been wanting to try something new with rosie so i just need to work up the courage to ask her.

as i approach her in the living room, i can feel my stomach bunching up in knots. we've never tried what i want to yet and i'm really nervous she won't be up for it.

when i reach her, i immediately plop myself down on her lap and wrap my legs around her waist. she grins up at me with her pretty smile and pretty eyes shining and it makes my nerves fade away just a little.

"what's up, gorgeous?" she asks.

"oh nothing, i just have a question," i say.

"okay, what is it?"

"i was wondering if you want to...try something new?"

her eyebrows raise in intrigue. "new? like, sex?"

"yes," i reply hesitantly.

"why are you so nervous, just tell me, babe."

"okay, well, you know how i've been reading fifty shades of grey recently?"

her eyebrows raise impossibly higher until they've practically disappeared behind her hairline but i do notice that she doesn't look opposed.

"yes..." she says hesitantly.

"i thought it might be fun to try something like that."

"what, with like whips and stuff?"

her face scrunches up in fear a little at that so i'm quick to assure her that's not what i meant.

"no, of course not! perhaps just the dominant and submissive side of it," i say.

she considers it for a second before giving me a gentle smile.

"i'd be open to trying it," she says. "which role do you want to try?"

that was something i considered when i first started thinking about possibly doing this and i already chose which role i'd like to take.

"i kind of want to be the dominant this time. i think it'd be hot to take over for a bit."

her smile widens at this and she nods to let me know she's okay with it. "okay, let's do it."

my stomach clenches in anticipation as i slide off her lap and pull her to stand up with me.

"go take that sexy ass in the bedroom and wait for me," i say. she rolls her eyes but does as i say anyway. i don't follow right away, though, instead head to the kitchen to take a quick drink for courage. while i'm excited to try this, it's a completely new experience and i'm a little nervous.

after taking a few steadying breaths, i walk into the bedroom and find rosie lying on her back on the bed. she looked over at me as i entered and the sight of her makes my gut fill with arousal.