39. Rekindling a Friendship

Start from the beginning

Pinkie Pie: Ugh! Why do you have to be so awful to me?

Rarity: Oh! Pff. Kch. Ts! Don't play innocent, Pinkie Pie! You are no better than she is!

Pinkie Pie: And what is that supposed to mean?!

Rarity: I am happy to offer up my assistance as well Twilight, someone who would appreciate what I have to offer!

The girls start to argue.

Applejack: Listen to y'all carryin' on! Get over it and move on!

Rarity: You mean like how you've gotten over what happened with Rainbow Dash?

Applejack: She said she'd get the softball team to make an appearance at my bake sale. I tell everybody they're comin', and then not one of 'em shows up! She made a liar outta me! That's different!

Pinkie Pie and Rarity: Is not!

Applejack: Is too!

Y/n: STOP! All of you!

Twilight Sparkle: Thank you Y/n. I wanna show you something.

She opens the yearbook.

Twilight Sparkle: You were friends once.

Applejack: Hmm. The Freshman Fair. Y'all remember?

Pinkie Pie: Mm-hmm.

Rarity: Yes.

Y/n: But something happened and unfortunately i think that something was Sunset Shimmer.

Rarity: Well, it's a nice theory, darling, but Sunset Shimmer had nothing to do with it.

Fluttershy: She's right. Sunset Shimmer isn't the one who ruined my silent auction for the animal shelter by bringing fireworks and noisemakers! It was supposed to be a serious event, and Pinkie Pie ruined it!

Pinkie Pie: What are you talking about? I got a text from you saying that you didn't want a silent auction. You wanted a big party!

Fluttershy: Uh! I never sent you a text!

Pinkie Pie: You didn't?

Rarity: You don't think she's the one who's been sending me those e-mails, do you? Every time I volunteer to help with the decorations at a school function, I get an e-mail from Pinkie Pie saying she has plenty of volunteers! And then I find out she's done everything herself.

Pinkie Pie: I never sent you any e-mails!

Applejack: Maybe she's the reason Rainbow Dash didn't show up for my bake sale!

Y/n: Didn't you ever ask Rainbow Dash why she didn't show up?

Applejack: Heh, I guess I kinda stopped talkin' to her at all after that.

Y/n:*sigh*Seriously well maybe now would be a good time to start.

We are now at the soccer field where Applejack is making good with Rainbow Dash.

Rarity: They're actually talking! That's a good sign!

Pinkie Pie: Hugs! Ooh, hugs are always good!

Applejack: Somebody, and I think we can all guess who, told Rainbow Dash that my bake sale had been moved to a different day. Dash showed up with all the softball team and thought I'd cancelled on her!

Rainbow Dash: So you're lookin' to dethrone Sunset Shimmer and become Princess of the Fall Formal, huh? Gotta say, I'd really love to see that happen. I'll totally help you out! All you gotta do is beat me in a game of one-on-one.