"I'm serious, tell me what's up." 

"It's Jeongin, you're right." Hyunjin muttered. 

"Well, obviously!" Minho rolled his eyes. "What else would make you this upset?" 

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?"  

"Come on, whenever you're like this it's because of him. Now hurry up and tell me before I get bored and leave." 

"It's... nothing. I just saw him today." Hyunjin said, quietly, realising that he was being stupid. 

"Oh my god, Hyunjin you did not make me come out of my warm home because you saw Jeongin today." Minho yelled, annoyed. 

"He was with someone else." Hyunjin continued. 

"Ooh, now we're getting somewhere." Minho smiled and leaned in, wanting more info.

"I don't know who he was. Jeongin was just with some guy." 

"And this bothers you becaaaause?" 

"I don't know!" Hyunjin's voice grew louder as he became more frustrated at himself for not knowing the answers. "I just didn't like the look of that guy." 

"Hyunjin, we both know that's not true." Minho raised a brow.

"Fine! I didn't like the fact that Jeongin was hanging out with some other guy!" Hyunjin stopped as he realised that he was jealous. He was jealous that there was this other handsome guy with Jeongin and not him.

When he looked back up, Minho was grinning like an idiot. 

"What?" 

"Do I have to spell it out for you?" Minho groaned.

"I get it! I'm jealous." Hyunjin sighed. 

"Thant's not what I- Gosh, you're an idiot." Minho facepalmed. "You like Jeongin."

"What do you..." Hyunjin trailed off as he began thinking. No way. Minho was crazy. Hyunjin can't like Jeongin; it's impossible. He was only ever Jeongin's friend. Nothing more. 

"Hyunjin." Minho's tone became more serious, which wasn't like him at all. "I don't mean it in a bad way. I'm serious. It's clear that you really do care about him." 

"Stop it." Hyunjin muttered, before getting up and walking off. He didn't want to hear anymore. Minho didn't know anything. Hyunjin couldn't be... he couldn't be gay.

After his talk with Chan it felt even more awkward seeing Hyunjin in school. He couldn't imagine that Hyunjin really cares about him. Ever since the day they fell out, Jeongin didn't feel as though Hyunjin ever cared about him. 

However, after talking with Chan, Jeongin felt more at ease and was back to being talkative and engaged with all his friends. Turns out he missed a lot more than he thought. 

Changbin and Felix had an argument over who knows what but now the lot of them were trying to fix their relationship. Jeongin felt especially bad because he didn't even realise what was going on around him and he should've cared more about his friends. How did he not notice that Changbin suddenly stopped joining them? Felix seemed miserable, making Jeongin feel even worse. 

Whilst Jeongin was alone in the corridor, Hyunjin approached him. Jengin tried to pretend he didn't notice, but Hyunjin didn't seem to care about that. He just grabbed Jeongin's wrist and lead him to the bathroom. 

"Hyunjin... what are you- let go of me!" Jeongin tried, as he always did, to free himself from Hyunjin's grip. Of course, he didn't succeed; he never did. 

Hyunjin let go of him as soon as they got to the bathroom. 

"Why did you do that?" Jeongin asked, rubbing his wrist gently. 

"Who were you with the other day in the cafe?" Hyunjin asked, his tone deadly serious. 

"Wha- why didn't you just ask me before? What was the point of dragging me all the way her-"

"Just answer the question." 

"He's just a friend... why?" Jeongin replied, frowning. Hyunjin looked more relaxed after he heard the word 'friend'. 

"I don't like him." Hyunjin muttered, steppng closer to Jeongin, who stepped further back, feeling rather intimidated. 

They continued like that until Jeongin's back hit the wall and there was just a tiny bit of space between them. Jeongin felt his heart racing. it was so loud he wouldn't be surprised if Hyunjin could hear it. He looked down, not wanting to make eye contact, but Hyunjin held Jeongin's chin with his index finger and thumb, tilting it up to face him. 

Jeongin swallowed as Hyunjin moved his face closer, almost closing the gap between their lips...

Another update for you guys! Thank you to everyone who's been reading this book and leaving positive comments. You guys motivate me so much to write more often 💜 I hope you enjoyed this chapter!