38| prom

IT IS OFFICIALLY prom day, and we're graduating Worthington Preparatory in a week

IT IS OFFICIALLY prom day, and we're graduating Worthington Preparatory in a week. On one hand, I can't wait to get the fuck of here, but on the other hand I'm worried that nothing will ever be the same.

Sebastian and I have already made plans to take a gap year and just travel the world together. We've also made plans to move in together, in Paris. His grandparents literally gave him their guest house as his graduation present. We had a little talk about it with our families, and they were happy enough to let us move out to Paris once we finished travelling.

Of course I will miss my family a lot, especially not being able to watch Atlas and Astrid grow as much as I hoped. But Sebastian said that we can fly out or they can fly out as much as we'd all like. Plus, he said that his family will always be family too.

We've both also decided on what careers we would like to have. Sebastian decided that he's going to apply for a French teaching course at the University of Paris for next year. He was torn between choosing to be an English Literature teacher or a French teacher. I told him to choose whatever will make him happy, but for him to consider that there will be a lot more French teaching jobs since we'll be living in Paris.

I decided to pursue a career in fashion designing and modelling. I have done a couple of modelling shoots before and I was always told that I was a natural, but I never knew if that was something I really wanted to do. But like always, Sebastian pushed me to make my dreams of becoming something happen. So, since we'll be living out in Paris, I spoke to Sebastian's grandmother since she works as a seamstress at a Paris fashion house, and she told her boss about me and she looked at some of my previous modelling shoots and said yes. I decided that designing would be a side project of mine, but since we'll literally be living in the fashion capital of the world I decided to go for it.

Nicolas decided to attend Harvard Law to pursue a career in becoming a bad ass lawyer. I mean, I'm not exactly surprised since one of his favourite films is 'Legally Blonde'. I'm seriously proud of my little Nicky because he's worked his ass off for this.

Evie decided to attend Columbia University to do psychology in order to pursue a career as a therapist. I am so incredibly proud of my best friend because she is the light in my life that I can always count on. I was slightly worried about her attending a different school to Nicolas, but thankfully they aren't too far away from each other.

Vanessa on the other hand, decided to do some charity in Africa for underprivileged children. She told me that she needed some time away from New York and explore the rest of the world. I was so proud of Vanessa too because she was manipulated and used by her so called best friend, and her development as a person is inspiring.

Lucas and Natalia decided to buy their own penthouse a couple of blocks away from our family home so they could have enough space to raise their family, but also close enough to always need help.