Amelia has decided to move back home for while because she's been feeling very lonely lately. I think it's because both of her siblings and parents are in a really good place with their significant others and families, and she just feels alone. Sebastian and I have offered her a room at our house in Paris, and she jumped at the chance. So, for the moment, she'll be staying here in New York and after our year of travelling she'll come and join us in Paris.

Anna finally got married to her mystery man, Edward Wright. He was a very polite and kind middle aged man, and I knew just by the way he looked at Anna that their love was undeniable. I was privileged enough to be one of Anna's bridesmaids along with Evie, Amelia, my mom, and Sofia as her maid of honour. Edward had both James and Sebastian as his best men with my dad, Lucas, and Nicolas as his groomsmen. Natalia walked down the aisle with Atlas and Astrid as the flower girl and ring bearer. It was an incredibly beautiful ceremony, one that makes me exited for my wedding in the future.

Sebastian and I have talked about our futures together, and we both have said that we'd like to get married and have a bunch of children and dogs.

Speaking of dogs, Dumbo came bounding down the stairs from my bedroom and into the living room where I sat with Evie, Natalia and the twins, Vanessa, Amelia, and my mom. We were all having a spa day ready for the prom. I knelt down to see my baby boy as his tail began wagging excitedly at the attention he was getting.

"How's my baby?" I asked Dumbo in a baby like voice.

"I'm doing fine, how's my baby?" a deep voice asked from the entrance of the elevator. I looked up and saw Sebastian standing there in black joggers and a blue hoodie, wearing that damn smirk I love so much. I grinned up at him as he sauntered over to me and kissed my lips in greeting.

"Girl's day, huh?" he asked us all as he sat next to Natalia and began playing with the twins. "Yes, so I am sorry Sebastian, but you need to leave because the girls need to start getting ready," Stephen said as he strutted through the hallway from the elevator and over to us. Sebastian held his hands up in mock surrender.

"I just wanted to come say hi to my love," he smirked at me as he walked back to the elevator. I shook my head at him as I raised my little finger up at him before he left.

"God, he is such a kiss ass," I laughed out to the girls.

•••

"Okay, Alexandra darling. Your make up is all done and your hair, now you just need to get into your beautiful dress that I co-designed," Stephen mock flipped his hair over his shoulder. I raised both of eyebrows up at him as I walked up to me room to get dressed.

I had no idea what dress I was expecting since it was a surprise, but I definitely wasn't expecting this. It was probably the most beautiful dress I have ever seen in my life. It was a blush pink colour with intricate flower detailing scattered across the entirety of the dree. It was a princess like dress, but the tulle wasn't overused. It was perfect. I slipped on a pair of my nude coloured heels to go with it. My make up was light to complement the dress, my lips were a shiny pink lip gloss that drew immediate attention to them. My hair was half up half down and curled at the ends.