Y/n's Childhood Part 2

Start from the beginning

Karen: M-M-Miss Angevin... I was trying to t-talk to Y/n, when for some reason, h-he just attacked Nathan for no r-reason.

Melania: Is this true?

The other orphans nodded their head, which makes go into shock, since I know what's going to happen.

Melania: Y/n, you know what I'm going to tell you right?

I look at her with dead eyes with tears falling out, since this has happened so many times.

Y/n: *Image Below* Yes... Miss Angevin...

I then walk into the orphanage and grab the bucket that contains all the cleaning supplies

I then walk into the orphanage and grab the bucket that contains all the cleaning supplies. You see, whenever someone, with most of the time being me, needs to be punished, she makes us clean the entire orphanage.

 You see, whenever someone, with most of the time being me, needs to be punished, she makes us clean the entire orphanage

As I start scrubbing the floors, I hear Miss Angevin speak with the other orphans.

Melania: Now everyone, I need you to pay attention. There's a family that will be coming by to possibly adopt one of you in a few minutes, so I want to make sure you remember the rules. Do not approach them unless they ask you to, and only talk to them if they talk to you first understand?

Orphans: Yes Ma'am!!

I then hear Miss Angevin walk up to me and speak.

Melania: That goes for you as well, L/n. Make sure you don't run into them.

Y/n: *tearing up* Y-Yes Miss Angevin.

As I continue cleaning I hear Miss Angevin talk to someone.

Melania: Welcome to Silver Oak Orphanage!

???: Thank you for allowing me here.

Melania: It's our pleasure! Now, I am, by law, to inform you that all these children are well behaved.

???: Of course. Now, please go get the paper work as I look around.

As I hear footsteps, I start to cry without making a sound, thinking about what I did to deserve this. My parents are dead, no one lets me talk, and I get treated like this!! God, if you do exist, please give me a better life. I need it.