1. Seokjin

3rd person pov:

Jin huffs in annoyance as he continues cleaning Jimin's room because Jimin is extremely messy and seemingly incapable of cleaning it himself. Jimin is always either too busy with video games of messing around with Taehyung or Jungkook to clean his room, with another huff Jin picks up a lone sock from the floor.

"for goodness sake Jimin can't you even put your dirty socks away?",
Jin whispers angrily to himself as he throws Jimin's dirty clothes into his washing basket as hard as possible.

Jin sits down on Jimin's bed and texts the group chat to remind them to put their dirty socks away.

_______________________
Bangtan boys (a mess)

Pink princess
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE
OF GOD PUT
YOUR GOD DAMN
SOCKS AWAY!!😡😡

Mochi
Hyung I DID, they must of just crawled out of my drawer.

Pink princess
Ah, so you already know
I'm talking to you?

Taelien
Oop Jiminie hyung you are in deep shit now. 😬

Mochi
Hyung I'm sorry please don't beat me.

Pink princess
Prepare to have your
Jibooty whooped when
When you get home 😊

Mochi
No hyung please spare the Jibooty 🙏

Justin seagull
Too late hyung 😀

___________

Jin stands up and notice a small red patch on the bed in the place where he was sitting.
He automatically assumes that Jimin spilled ketchup or something on his bed because that is something he would most definately do.

Jin waddles downstairs to put Jimin's washing away and then he flops on the sofa because he's tired, you know?

About an hour later he is still there watching spongebob when Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung finally arrive home from their shopping trip along with a tired looking yoongi.
Jin doesn't get up to whoop Jimin because there is some very annoying pain in his lower stomach.

"hey Tae do you think Jin hyung is asleep?" Jimin whispers.

"probably because he hasn't come to beat your ass yet." Taehyung says as he stifles a laugh.

These little brats thinking they are getting away with leaving dirty socks all over their rooms. So Jin yells out to them.

"no! I'm not asleep and I will still beat you!"

Yoongi creeps up the stairs, he probably wants to avoid being scolded as well, I mean fair enough.

Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook walk in to the living room looking Guilty.

"I would get up and scold you but I feel like I'm pregnant so I will scold you sitting down", Jin informs them as he uncross his arms preparing himself.

*inhales*

"FOR GOD'S SAKE JIMIN HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO PICK UP THE SOCKS FROM YOUR FLOOR!? EVERY WEEK I HAVE TO GO AND CLEAN YOUR ROOM FOR YOU. I MAY BE YOUR HYUNG BUT I'M NOT CLEANING UP AFTER YOU ANYMORE!"

Jin knows he probably shouldn't scold them as they are adults but he considers them his irresponsible little brothers, besides Jin only wants them to learn.

"sorry hyung I will make sure to pick up my socks from now on" Jimin mumbles looking very sorry.

"it's ok Jiminie. Anyways all three of you come here and be cuddled"