Jerks

A Fog overtakes the sleepy town of Endor Hills as a white SUV sits in the deserted parking of Thebas High School. The SUV makes a little fog of its own, primarily from the friction coming from within. Two teens are engrossed with each other, pleasure emanating from the SUV. Neither teen is aware of the darkness about to descend upon them.

In fact, neither noticed that sinister silhouette loomed closer and closer to the car.

With a resounding smack, the teens parted lips and stared at each other. The teen boy, David Gilbert, frowned at the girl. David's dark eyes seem especially bored at the moment. The girl, Annalise, looks out of the window; a look of bewilderment is written on her face. She turned back to the boy and explained that she heard something outside the car.

"You're crazy." David says as he sighs and throws himself back in his seat, "You brought me all the way out here to tell me that something's out here. Are we going to make out or are you going to annoy me all night?"

"You're a complete ass." She says peering out of the window, "I want to go home."

David knows that the next words he says can affect the entire night. He sighs with frustration before whining, "Come on. I'm sorry."

"You know, I really don't understand why I even-"

As the girl is about to finish her sentence, a huge black bird suddenly crashes into the window of the car, causing both teens to jump.

"My window! What in the Hell is that?" David asks staring at the crack in his windshield, "Is that a bird. Don't birds sleep?"

"You're not a complete idiot." She says as she stares at the windshield, "I guess people will have to stop thinking you only think with your dick."

David sneers at her and looks around, "What in the Hell is going on?" He asks.

"And there goes the smart." She says with a sigh, "Maybe we could get you hooked-on-"

Before she could say another word, the door to the SUV is ripped off and slides across the wet concrete. David quickly hops out of the driver's side of the SUV. He looks around the parking lot of the school for the assailant. He cautiously makes his way to her and reaches down to help her. He immediately hear what sounds like footsteps but a bit softer. The steps pick up and sound like two people running at the same time. The footsteps go quiet as the sound of someone clamoring over the room of the SUV can be heard. David stands in time to see a large shadow bearing down upon him.

                                                                 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Two things are always certain.

There's always a beautiful girl stuck between two unbelievably beautiful men.

Also true is that the world will never ever be how it should.

The world at large isn't as devastating and dark as people would have you believe, especially living in a small sector in Salem, specifically the small town of Endor Hills. Of course, my viewpoint is that of a sixteen year-old male. With friends and consistency. Though I find myself wavering, trying to find something real to hold onto these days.

Unfortunately, at sixteen, no one told me that things wouldn't be consistent for much longer. The only truly consistent thing in my life is my best friends.

Eva Gentry and Charlotte Foster.

Eva is a wispy enchantress with flowing dirty blonde hair and smoldering dark eyes. She could almost certainly be found jogging through her neighborhood at any time. I don't know who she is kidding, she's always been thin.