Chapter 10

Maddie's POV:

We pulled our car into the parking lot of aldc. I hopped off the car and swung my bag into my back and ran into the building to find Gino.
"Hi Maddie!" Abby said, sitting down onto the chair at the front desk.
"Hi ms Abby!" I said with a smile to hide my actually feelings. And I ran into the dancers den. And Gino stared at me, directly at me. "Uh hey Gino. I'm... I'm... I'm so sorry." I told him. "Mads... You don't have to... We are done remember?" He replied. No no no I thought to myself. "No we are not Gino! I'm sorry and you are my true bae!" I kinda yelled, I kinda whispered. "You have a boy who you like okay?" He said with a smile. "No. I hate him! He's such a jerk!" I said and ran to him and hugged him. "Stop Maddie. We are done even if you love or hate this guy!" He replied whole pushing me off of him. And I started to cry in front of him to show him that he had done something wrong.

"Uh.. I got to go." Gino said running out of the room. And I smiled because he hates seeing me cry and that means he still had feelings for me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Girls come in! Oh and Gino! Let's start!" Abby yelled. And we all ran in. "We are starting with. Maddie and Gino and you two have to kiss good this time!" She said and I nodded and I saw Gino looking at me from the tip of my eyes.

(End of routine)
"Okay kiss!" Abby yelled. And I closed my eyes and I see Gino coming at me. And he actually kissed me amazingly this time and I couldn't let go. "I said 4 counts! Didn't I?" Abby said smirking. "Uh sorry Maddie." Gino said. "What for?" I asked him and his jaws collapsed and Abby stared at me. "Madison?? Are you feeling okay. My dear?" Abby asked me feeling my forehead. "Yes" I told her not understanding why they were staring at me.

_________________________
Gino POV:
Why did Maddie not know about the 4 counts thing? Abby told us yesterday! But SHE was supposed to let go! Not me! What is wrong with her today? She says she hates the other boy and says I'm her bae again... I'm kinda feeling like she wants me back.

"Maddie and Gino... Go figure something out in studio C!" Abby yelled and I nodded.

"Maddie? Why didn't you let go? Abby said 4 seconds." I told her when we went into studio C. "I thought you would." Maddie said with a nervous smile. "Remember Abby told us that you are!" I told her. "Well I'm sorry!" Maddie snapped. "You should be!" I snapped back and I left the room.

_________________________
Authors note:
Sorry it was short... But the video was long 😉
Love you guys!♥️