Chapter 3

Nick POV:
I was pissed at this darn beautiful girl! Yes, she is pretty, but I'm going to be late for the bell at 7:45! I really don't want to talk to her right now, but I kind of have to. And should I ask her to eat with us? I'm not so sure, but I will ask her in fourth period if she doesn't make any friends.

"Umm hey Nick?" Maddie asked me. And she kept going without my response, "I'm sorry I took like an hour in the bathroom... But I'm so sorry. I understand if you are pissed at me but please, forgive me?" Her voice was melting and I looked at her. I had to forgive her! She was beautiful and was just so sweet! "It's okay. I'm sorry I was pissed." I said without looking at her.

____________________________
Maddie POV:
Uhhh I'm happy he forgave me! But I feel so bad!

"Hey Maddie, this is your locker. I actually didn't know yours was 2 locker away from mine!" He finally brighten up!

"Ding-dong! Ding-dong!!!! Ding-dong! ding-dong!!!!!!!" The bell screamed in our ears.

"You can go if you want." I told him remembering that he was a perfectionist.

"It's okay......" He paused for a second, "Today, I rather be with you." He smiled and I could see him thinking. "Wait I didn't mean it like that!" He exclaimed.

"Hmm? I'm confused..." I lied.

"Haha okay if you say so." He nervously laughed.

I finally put everything into my locker and looked at the schedule that I got from Nick. It said I had my elective, ceramics first period so I brought my general binder, folder, and pencil pouch.

"Let's go or we will be late! I have first period ceramics!" He said sounding like he wanted to ask me what I had.

"Me too!" I told him so we ran into the classroom around the corner or our locker room.

"Our teacher is mrs. Patty. She's really nice so don't worry if your ever late. Because I haven't been late... EVER. but a lot of them are and she doesn't mind as much." Nick laughed.

That made me happy because I'm not used to waking up at 6:45... "I'm gonna ask her where I could sit." I told Nick. "I'm pretty sure you can sit next to me because I don't think anyone sits here." He told me. "Oh okay!" I replied.

"Excuse me? Umm Mrs. Patty? I'm new to this school and I wasn't sure where I could sit." I told her.

"Hello yes, ms. Maddie! Correct?" She asked politely, "Yes!" I answered. "I heard Nick was helping you guide today so just sit next to him today." She told me. So I went to the empty seat.

"So Maddie... Do you want to sit with my friends and I at lunch?" Nick asked me.

"Yes! That would be nice!" I said to him excitingly.

And the second bell rung and class started

____________________________
Authors note:
-Do you guys like my story? Please comment! ❤️