Chapter 2

Maddie POV:
"Madison. This is Nick and he will show you where your locker is." Ms. Ander told me. "-and Mackenzie. This is Lilly and she'll show where your locker is! So have fun girls on your first day!"

"Thank you!" We thanked her and I stared at Nick. He was beautiful.

"Bye Mads! I love you!" Kenzie shouted. But I just said "See ya!" Because I didn't want to sound like a baby near this handsome, boy Nick.

"So I guess your Madison." Nick said with a cute smile and I said "yeah."
"So..... What should I call you? Maddie? Or Madison?" He asked. "Uh... It doesn't matter. But a lot of people calls my Maddie." I said looking shy. "Haha I will call you Maddie then. And-" he went on. "You look very familiar." He laughed. "Ah yeah I guess..." I giggled back. And he paused for a second.

"Oh my god! Are you maddie from like that dancing show that everyone watches?" He asked embarrassed. "Yeah, Dance Moms..." I told him.

"Wow! Your amazing although I haven't watched it yet..." He said looking at me.

____________________________
Nick POV:
"Wow this girl is beautiful! Her blue eyes are just sparkly and she's a TV Star!" I told my self. "Why am I the one who is showing her around?" I thought to myself. But the only thing I wanted to know was if she had a boy friend yet. Because if she did, I shouldn't be in love with her.

____________________________
Maddie POV:
I was wondering what he was thinking of me. He stared directly at my eyes and I stared back at his too. His eyes were gorgeous teal colored and his hair was light brown and like my color tone.

"Oh I'm so sorry for staring at you like that..." He said looking at the ground.

"Oh... No worries. I'm sorry too." I looked at wall behind him.

"Well we should get going to your new locker. I'm so sorry." He said apologizing for staring at me.

I felt myself blushing and I felt really embarrassed. "I... I... Uh... I... Can I go to the bathroom for a moment? I'm so sorry." I felt embarrassed and awkward at the same moment.

"No problem." He smiled ignoring my red face. "The bathroom is right there to the right. And take your time miss Maddie." He said very politely.

"I... I'm so sorry. I'm awkward. I meant very awkward." I gave him an embarrassed smile while running away to the bathroom.

I went into the bathroom where there was a girl who was fixing her hair.

"Hey." She said.

"Umm hi... I'm sorry I'm so red right now. Lol" I said.

"No worries. Sorry to ask but are you new to-" "yeah to this school" I cut her off. I felt kind of bad because she glared at me after I cut her off.

"Well, I got to go. Someone is showing me where my locker is and uhh yeah... I will see ya around." I told her.

"Haha okay! Wait but one question... Who's guiding you?" She asked...

"Uhh I think his name is Nick..." I said hesitantly but quickly.

"He's the popular one so if I were you, I'd be super pretty around him! And he's a perfectionist if you didn't know..."

"Kay! I better hurry up! Thanks for the tip!" I quickly ran out of the bathroom where I saw Nick talking to a bunch of guys who looked like the 'cool kids'.

"Uh hey Nick. Sorry to bother but can you show me where my locker is? So sorry." I pleased him

"Yeah. Follow me" he said plainly.

I didn't know what happened to him. He looked like he was posed at me. Omg! Am I not pretty enough? Or is it just because I took like 5 minutes in the bathroom? Oh god! And then I saw the clock it was already 7:43. Now I know why he's pissed. He's a perfectionist of course, so he wants tone in class before the first bell at 7:45!

_____________________________
Authors note:
-Hey guys! Follow @/afficialtunesofmackz on IG because I used her picture (I got her permission first... So don't worry)
-please comment if you like it or not! This is my first ever story so I don't really know if you guys like it... :P