Chapter 5

Maddie POV:
Ahhhhh I can't believe my eyes!!!!! I'm soooo happy he likes me! I stared at my phone for a couple of minutes then I got a text.

I couldn't believe it. I was screwed.

Gino the BÆ💟: hey Mads ily! <3I'm coming to dance today at aldc for the group dance this week! :* btw why didn't you text me right after you came back from school? You promised ;(

Oh shoot what should I say? I was talking to another boy? Or. My new friend was texting me? I was doing homework? Or I forgot???

Me: hey Gino! Ily too! <3 omg congrats!

Gino the BÆ💟:<3 but you didn't answer my question! -_- why didn't you text me right after school?

Me: I actually don't know but... I was doing homework so I guess that's why I forgot :• sorry ':(

Gino the BÆ💟: well idk why you'd forget...... I'm just happy that it's not like you met a boy and fell in love... Right?

Me: why would I fall in love? I'm already in love with you! :*

I felt bad for lying to Gino. But I will admit that Nick is beautiful. I just love Gino because he's a dancer and he's nice to me...

Gino the BÆ💟: just making sure <3 and I'm in love with you too :)

__________________________
Kenzie POV:
I don't know why, but Maddie hasn't talked to me yet after we came back from school. I'm a little worried so I want to go ask her. And that cute boy who lead her to her locker! Lol...

I went down the hall to Maddie's room where I knocked on her door.

"Come in!!" She yelled and I swung the door open.

"Hey Kenz!" Maddie said. "Hi..." I replied back.

"How was school? And the boy?...... Uh..... Nick?" I asked impatiently...

"School was great... Nick is super sweet and he texted one of my friends saying he has a crush on me. But I don't really know because they accidentally said it on the group chat and nick was like no.... No...... No! I don't...... And stuff." She told me... "So how was your day Kenz?"

I didn't expect her to ask me... "Umm... I made lots of friends. But they don't seem that popular... I saw a good looking boy but I heard he wasn't in my grade because in elective classes, they have all grades mixed up..." I told her...

"How about Lilly? The girl in the morning?" Maddie asked

"She was in my first period and was super sweet! I also ate with her because she's pretty popular..." I told her the truth.

_________________________
Melissa POV:
I don't know what the girls are talking about but I clearly hear their voices... They are going to be late to dance... So I decided to sneak in and ease drop.

I heard them talking about school and a boy named Nick. It sounded like Maddie likes him, but I can't tell. I should ask her after dance then.

_________________________
Maddie POV:
*Knock knock*

"Yes mom?" I asked because I knew it was mom who was knocking on my door. "You two are going to be late to dance!" Mom said angrily.

"Okay, we will be down stairs soon!" Kenz and I said in unison.

I threw on light blue California kisses top and shorts and Kenzie wanted to twin with me so she wore her pink matching California kisses. We did our donut buns and put in different colored pins in our hair.

"Mom, we are ready now!" We marched down the stairs into the car picking our dance bags on the way.

I was SOOO excited to get to the studio because I was the only who knew about Gino, but I couldn't stop smiling because I haven't seen him for 3 weeks!

____________________________
Authors note:
do you guys like it? Please comment and like! 💕