Chapter 13

Maddie POV:
The notification. It said:
@/nick_partesan has commented "Maddie is my girlfriend!! She's so sweet and a gorgeous, flawless person! <3"
And I saw hundreds of comments after that like "where's Gino?" "Mino!!!" "MINO not MICK!" And I felt bad for Nick... But he broke his heart so I guess he kinda deserves it.

I felt like posting a pic of Gino and I hugging but I felt like everyone would get confused so I waited a couple of minutes and started writing in the comment for the picture.

Then I finally finished writing. It said:
"I love you Gino! You will forever and always be my bæ! <3 #tb
Love you to the moon and back! :)
And also please don't comment scams or lies because they make me uncomfortable :P thanks "
And then I posted it.

30 seconds later, it said 3,592 likes. And read some of the comments. Some were nice and some were mean but I wanted to read them.

@/shinydancemoms: you two are so cute together! <3 :)
@/maddiezieglerhater: ewww I thought it said you were with @/nick_partesan!!! #whataslut
@/afficialmackzmusic: finally the MINO is real!!! XD
@/boydancer3821: madison you are so beautiful and Gino is a perfect couple for you!!!! We shop mino! #minolife

And I looked at @/maddiezieglerhater and she seemed like she was a hater. But her bio said "I hope Maddie Ziegler follows or notices me! I'm a real fan! Not a hater! Miranda sings and Madison Ziegler = MMSZ!<3" so I thought maybe she is mean to me but loves me? Or she wants attention :(.

So I finally waited at the door when my mom Kenz came out.
"Uhhh lets go now girls" my mom said walking in front of me.
"Can we go to Pacsun and Forever 21 after school mom?" Kenzie begged.
"Yes Kenzie. And Maddie you wanna come too?" My mom asked.
"Yeah sure I will" I replied back.

We were at school and I went to my locker and bumped into Nick.
"Maddie can we talk?" He said.
"Maddie cannot talk right now." I flipped my hair into his face but he grabbed my arm.
"Not about anything mean. I promise. Please? Just 5 minutes!" He promised
"Okay fine! 5 minutes exact!" I pointed at the clock.
"Your Bae is ugly. If you haven't noticed Maddie. You shouldn't be hanging out with those people. I'm here for you no matter what Maddie. I love you, I care about you and most of all, I'm the most attractive guy at our school! He would probably be in the loner group!" He bragged.
"For your information. Yes your right, and yes your a bragger, but you broke my heart too much and it WAS a lot!"I started tearing up and ran to the bathroom
Then I realized that I didn't have makeup today so I was fine. Then I realized I wasn't ready for period 1 yet so I ran to my locker, bumped into Janette and Anne.
"Oh I'm so sorry......." Janette started but then saw me.
"Maddie? Where were you?!" She started and her face looked annoyed.
"Uhhhh" I said..

________________________
AUTHORS NOTE❤️
Hey guys! Thanks for 900+ reads! I feel like this is getting boring... So comment if I should finish it up soon or make more chapters! 💕 thanks guys!