Chapter 8

(At school)
Maddie POV:
"Hey Nick!" I yelled across the hallway. He looked at me and smiled.
"Mads!" He ran up to me. But I felt shivers up to my spine because only Kenzie, Gino, and my friends calls me 'Mads'...

"So who's the boy who you called bæ? Is he...... Cute?" He asked
"Uhhh well." I mumbled... "I mean. He's not cute but he's super nice and a great dancer. But I guess he's not soooo attractive."
"Oh good. Well anyways the name Gino by itself sounds wimpy..." He said
"Uh sure..." I said confused.

-•-•-•-•-

'DING DONG' the bell rang and I knew I was going to be late. I ran to my locker and ran to my first class. At least I made it. I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The classes flew by really quickly and it was lunch!

I walked to our usual table even if it was my second day of school and in the corner of my eyes I see Janette running towards me.
"Maddie! Omg! You wouldn't be able to guess!" She excitingly ran up to me.
"What? I can guess everything!" I joked. "Did you get asked out of your dream?"
"Hey that's SOOO unfair! Why do you get it so quickly?" She asked me.
"I don't actually know. It was just a guess..." I told her. "But who?"
She looked around and checked if he was near and said "Max asked me out and I said yes. Then... He pecked me on the cheek!"
"Omg congrats! I hope someone would to me too!" I laughed.

-•-•-•-•-

"Hey mads!" I heard a familiar but beautiful voice. And I spun around to see Nick. "Hey nick!" I said looking at his gorgeous teal eyes. "We needa talk okay?" He said in a really sharp face. "Uhh okay..." I replied scared.

So we started walking around the corner and out of the cafeteria where we were alone. "Umm Madison. Will you go out with me?" He smiled and handed me a note. "Umm... Umm.... Of course yes!" I told him with the biggest smile I could ever make. "Open that note Maddie." "Okay".

I started opening the pink note which looked like the neatest handwriting of his and it said:

Dearest Madison,
Yes, I did just ask you if you would want to go on a date. I love you so much and you are so flawless! Please let me know when you are upset with me because I wouldn't ever want to hurt such a special darling like you! You are so kind and beautiful both in the inside AND outside! But I just want to remind you that we've only known each other for 2 days and I'm already in love with you. Love you so much and I can't tell you how gorgeous you have! <3
Sincerely, Nick P.

"Aww! This is such a cute and nice note! Can I tell you something crazy?" I told him. "Of course!" He replied slowly. "I love you so freaking much and your teal eyes are super adorable and it matches with your light brown hair! And you are the cutest guy on earth!" I jumped and hugged him until I had to let go of him when his friend came searching for him.

"Uh sorry. And who's this?" The boy said probably talking about me. "Uh Maddie." Nick said. "Yeah! We just met 2 days ago and we were going to..." I said but Nick cut me off. "We were going to talk privately. So if you excuse us..." "Sorry" his friend said and ran out.

"Umm I didn't mean it like that" I told Nick. "Uh sorry. I just don't like people knowing I'm dating." He said. "I mean... Like your new and everyone probably knows you and stuff so I just didn't want to....... Tell him."

We paused for a moment till I changed the subject. "Umm what's his name? I'm just curious because I hank I saw him yesterday..." I mumbled at the end. "Uh his name is Jake and he's super popular and we used to be the attracto-buds last year before I made my own group..." He said. "But- I asked him to join us... And the only thing he says is that the girls in my group is all slutty and ugly. But I mean your new and he doesn't know you so I'm pretty sure he's not talking about you." He nervously smiled.

But I couldn't stand how the Jake boy would think Janette is a slut. I mean she's so beautiful and has the perfect blonde hair with the most gorgeous pair of green eyes! And everyone says... 'Every blonde needs a brunette best friend' and she says that I'm her brunette best friend! And she's my blonde!

"Well...?" Nick started. "We should get back to the cafeteria. And just only tell your friends what happened. Nobody else. Plus, Hannah... She's not gonna be friends with you ever. And she will literally try to kill you because she wants me. So just get away from her." "But... I can't. She's best friends with Anne and Anne tells her everything! But I really love Anne and if we kick Hannah out, we'd kick Anne out too!" I felt tears starting to form.

_________________________

Nick POV:
I saw tears forming in Maddie's beautiful blue eyes. I just couldn't stand how Hannah hated her!

"Maddie!" I yelled "just forget about Anne! And just move on!" And I saw her first year come out. Then a second later, she started to run off.

"Maddie!!!!!! I'm ssss.... SOOO Sorry!!!!!!!" But she kept on running and I tried running after her but soon she disappeared and I couldn't find her anymore. So I pulled out my phone and tried texting her.

Nick: hey mads... Where are you? I'm so sorry! :( I didn't know that Anne was a big deal to you...

No reply... So I texted her again.

Nick: mads! Reply please! ;( if you don't ever wanna be my girlfriend... I will ask out Hannah the slut and be hers FOREVER! Although I dislike her. I will do that if I need a girlfriend!

And then I sent it. But after I reread it I felt bad... But I couldn't delete it so I just shut my phone and started crying on the floor. But then I felt my phone buzz.

Maddie Bear😍: hey nick. I don't want to go out with you anymore then. You can go with Hannah and probably then Hannah won't be so jealous of me and we might be able to be friends now. :) but thanks for asking me out today! I like you, friend.

FRIEND!?!? I thought to myself and quickly replied.

Nick: hey Babe!!!!!!!!! No I didn't mean it like that! ;( I'm so so so so so sorry! Please come back! Ilysm your not a friend! Your my girlfriend!
Maddie Bear😍: well you never stated to be my boyfriend. You never even loved me. You just wanted me and dumped me on the SAME day! I'm sorry Nick. I thought I had feelings for you! </3
Nick: Mads! :'( I'm crying rn! Please.....
Maddie Bear😍: well good. Because I am too!
Nick: yeah so let's get back together! Please! <3

I waited for a response, but she didn't reply. I just stared at my phone until. 'Ding dong'!!!!!!! The bell rung. So I stood up and walked to my locker.

____________________
Authors note:
Thanks so much for 200+ views!!!! 😭😍❤️
It's my first ever wattpad story and I hope you are enjoying it!!