Chapter 11

Maddie POV:
Great... Gino left me alone. Alone in this studio.
"Why does he hate me? I only liked Nick for a bit... Gino please come back!" I whispered softly feeling alone in this world.

Then I heard the door open so I spun around to see Gino. But shirtless.
"Uhhh...?" I stuttered.
"Don't mention my clothes... I know Madison." Gino replied. But he called me Madison. And I was a little pissed, but I guess he knows me too well.

"Gino. I said I was very sorry. I can't apologize a million times... You know?" I tried.
"Madis-" he said but I cut him off.
"Just call me what you always call me. Maddie or Mads!" I told him.
"I love you." He whispered so I barely heard it.
"Huhhhhh?" I pretended.
"Hmmm? I didn't say anything." He lied
"I know you did Mister!" I lightly laughed.
"Umm. Well we should go back?" He tried to change the subject.
"Yes! But you need to tell me what you said first or........ I'm not getting my butt out of this studio." I snapped at him but in a friendly way.
"I really....." He tried "I know you did!" I read his mind.
"I said I love you!" He said looking down.
And I went up to him and gave him a light hug and pecked him on the cheek and said "I will remember about the 4 seconds this time!" As I skipped out of the studio.

_________________________________________

Gino POV:
I think Maddie is acting so weird lately! She wants me, then dumps me but more like cheats on me and then wants me back again! Huh. She's lucky I love her no matter what...

I started walking back and saw Ms. Abby waiting probably for us and Maddie looked at me.
"Gino! Madison! Why did you guys take 20 minutes for just about the 4 second rule?" Abby yelled.
"We rehearsed it Ms. Abby..." Maddie nervously smiled.
"Okay good girl Maddie." Abby complimented her but not me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Time passed to home:

Maddie POV:
Uhhh. Tomorrow is school. I get to see Nick, but I don't think I like him at all. I thought of Gino and felt like texting him so I got on my phone and went to his name.

Maddie: hey Gino. Ilysm please come back :( <3 I never even liked the other boy anyways!

Then I felt a buzz.

Gino the Bae💟: I'm so sorry Maddie. I never wanted to let you go. I was just... Jealous of the new boy.
Maddie: does that mean we are baes again? Because I realllllly need you back! ;(
Gino the Bae💟: I'm so sorry and you will always be my bæ Madison Nicole Ziegler! <3
Maddie: I'm sorry too Gino! And you will forever and always be my Bæ too!
Gino the Bae💟: may I ask you?
Maddie: YES!
Gino the Bae💟: would you be my.......
Maddie: yes your girlfriend and my boyfriend?! OF COURSE!! <3
Gino the Bae💟: I'm crying because of joy........
Maddie: <3 ILYSM! Good night Gino.

I shut my phone and slept easily forgetting about Nick who still loves me.

________________________________________
Authors note:
Thanks sooooo much for more reads!! 💕
It's now 500+!!❤️
Ilyasm! You all mean a lot! 😘