"It used to be different in the past and it's different now." He says, shrugging off the shirt away from his body, dropping the linen material that smells so heavily of him in the bed.

"I don't see any difference!" I say.

Is he for real right now?

"I see no difference, it was my job two months ago and when I return, it will still be my job-"

"I do not want you to back to minx." He says. "It's nonnegotiable."

"That's not fair, Angelo!" I yell.

"However, if you want to go back to the school, that's a different thing." He adds.

Oh?

So- so- he's- he's just opposed of me going back to minx and work as a dancer.

"So the problem is me going to minx?" I ask.

"Yes." He says. "I'm not okay with you going back to minx, dancing your way into other men's pleasure, no matter how trivial that might be."

I sigh.

"You can't just force me into not working, Angelo."

"I'm not forcing you." He says. "I just do not entertain that idea is all. And I do not want you to go back there."

"And I fail to see why you feel the need to work at any rate?" He asks.

"Why can't I work?" I asks.

"I'm not saying that you can not." He pushes his hair back with an annoyed sigh.

"All I am saying is I fail to see why you would."

"Why won't I?" I ask. "You don't expect me to be at the house all day with the dogs and your security guards like I am an asset of some sort while I play house mother all day!"

Harsh much?

Angelo sighs.

Standing there for ten long seconds, silently, he regards me, before walking into the shower without so much of a comeback or an answer at my direction.

Rolling my eyes, I sit in the bed, spirits dampened.

This is on a next level stupid.

This is just so very stupid, coming from Angelo himself.

I thought we were trying.

Aren't we both supposed to like, take the other's wishes and wants into consideration?

Aren't we supposed to at least think about stuff and discuss like adults instead of putting down the martial law?

I don't know. I think, pushing the loose strands of my hair, behind my ear.

Why does he have to be so controlling? I think, biting the inside of my cheek.

I sit silently on the bed, hearing the sprinkling sounds of the shower going on.

I suppose from Angelo's point of view, he is right.

If I was in his shoes, I wouldn't support the idea of him entertaining people sensually, given that he would return back to me after all his errand that would be his enthralling job.

I understand, to an extant where he is coming from but to be honest, depending on him, is not what I want to do.

Depending on him, for every little need of mine, no matter how insignificant and small would only bring me down inside.

I would to myself because at one point, I know I will feel the handicapped one in this relationship, and that's not how I want to feel.

And, truthfully asking Angelo for money for every small thing I would like to do doesn't sound appealing to me.