Prolouge

I just want to let you guys know that these first 11 chapters are nothing compared to the 20s,30s, and higher.
In other words, they weren't written with as much detail as the 20's and higher.

So enjoy!!

Read the full description before reading

"What do they mean by I'm the father??" All might questioned with a confused face. " I don't even remember her mother!" He sighed rubbing his forehead

"Okay calm down " recovery girl said. " this baby is around 1 month, do you remember any woman from 9- 10 months ago?" She questioned him.

All might didn't have good memory like that, especially with how stressed he was in this current situation. " I- no-"

" are you serious!" Aizawa said with a shocked infuriated look on his face. " what do you mean you don't remember?!" He shouted as All Might just held his head in his hand.

"Calm down both of you!" Recovery girl said

"Toshi, I know your busy, but you need to make a decision for this girl. She needs a family NOW! She's young, matter of fact a new born, and won't remember any of this nor your face." She said gilding the baby to All Might.

All might just started at the child, refusing to look at it.

" what! We don't even know if it's my child! She can be some random kid for all we know, there is know blood test here, there is no information, no proof, there's nothing!" All might protested with stress written all over his face.

" So your telling me you don't want your kid!!" Eraser yelled.

"Enough Eraser!" Recovery girl yelled, as everyone was already stressed enough. Eraser silently started at the child in front of him, before averting his gaze back to a stressed All Might.

" I- I can't be a father, not now, that is probably not by daughter for all we know! I can't have it." He said in more of a whispered voice at the end.

" so do you think we should put her up for adoption?" Recovery girl suggested. All might shook his head, not showing any interest. Refusing to look up and meet anyone's eyes.

" I would love to raise her but it would be just to awkward" Eraser responded slightly shaking his head at the shocking conversation in front of him.

" I'm just shocked that you don't even remember her-" Eraser started before he was cut off by All Might, as he yelled " HELP ME THAN! TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD DO! WE CAN DO ANYTHING, BUT I CANT HAVE HER! NOT NOW AND NOT ANYTIME SOON!

Recovery girl and Eraser head sighed, before saying " adoption it is". As Eraser shook his head at the "man" in front of him.

" what is her last name going to be? He name in general" Eraser asked, as his eyebrows scrunched together at All Might.

All might just kept silent. Taking in everything that was going on. Before he responded with " it doesn't matter. Her last name will be the name of the family that adopts her. Her fist name I don't know" he said as he rubbed his forehead.

" how about Asia? A simple name, not so much of Japan's regular name. But it's a unique name I've never heard before." Recovery girl suggested.

"Asia, Asia.... I like it." Eraser head said with a slight nod. " I'll remember that name" he said more to himself.

All might nodded, not really in much interest in the name. Simply because he didn't plan on seeing this child anytime soon, or ever to be honest. So the name didn't faze him.

" Asia it is." Recovery girl said proudly. " big Asia, our little Asia" she cooed at the sleeping baby.

" well we will take her to the adoptions centre this week, everything from there is history" Recover girl said. " are you sure about this decision Toshi- kun?"

"Yes- yes I am, I don't plan on seeing her again" he said finally removing his hands from his face and looking up.

Aizawa only shook his head, knowing damn well this child was being given up on when she didn't even asked to be here.

Her mother. Who knows what happened to her. And now her father the " number one hero" look at him now huh, not so heroic.

" all might the least you can do is look at your child" Aizawa scoffed, annoyed at the scene in front of him.

They all took one last glance at the child, deciding and knowing their decision.

Well so they thought would be the last look...

AUTHORS NOTE :This is honestly my first chapter and first book. And I really hope that you guys I enjoyed the first chapter. Just please be patient with me, because I'm honestly new to writing my own books. But I have a lot of inspiration from books I have read. But yeah!😊