kiss

Harry lit it before Zayn could grab it away from him and he just looked at him disappointingly as he took a drag and blew it out.

Zayn: "I'm pissed at you right now"

Harry knew he wasn't really mad, he was just worried about him, and it was sweet.

Harry: "you won't be in a second, come here"

Zayn let Harry pull him closer, he looked around to make sure nobody else was prying.

Harry: "shotgun me"

Zayn: "this is a cig, not weed you need"

Harry: "I'm not that innocent, just do it, I wanna be close to you"

Zayn: "you could've just said that"

Harry: "this is more fun"

Zayn: "fine, but after this, you're done"

Harry: "fine dad"

Zayn chuckled at Harry's sarcasm and took a long drag of the cigarette, he pulled Harry closer to him by his throat.

That gesture made Harry's length twitch as Zayn got close enough to blow the smoke into Harry's mouth.

Their lips didn't touch, despite the temptation, but it was still hot.

Harry choked out the smoke and looked at Zayn with watery eyes.

Harry: "feeling okay?"

Zayn: "I feel fine baby, I'm worried about you"

Harry: "listen, one smoke isn't gonna do anything, I won't do it again I promise"

Zayn looked apologetically at him, not wanting to seem like he was tying him down.

Zayn: "I don't wanna tell you what you can and can't do, but this is a serious bad habit...I don't want you to start okay?"

Harry: "I won't, I promise"

Zayn smiled and kissed Harry's forehead before leading him back inside and to soundcheck.

**

The rest of the day flew by and before they knew it, it was 7:45 and the show was starting. Their background music blaring and the crowd screaming was all it took for them to realize that it was real. It was a crazy dream that they were all living.

When Liam, Louis, and Niall were goofing around Harry leaned into Zayn's ear.

Harry: "you ready to smash it?"

Zayn: "what? you or the show?"

Harry playfully smacked him on the back and they both laughed.

Zayn: "yeah babe I am, you?"

Harry: "I'm really excited"

Zayn: "do one thing for me"

Harry: "what?"

Zayn: "be yourself okay?"

Harry: "of course"

Zayn smiled and Harry snuck a quick kiss to his shoulder while nobody was paying attention before running to his spot.

The show went off with a hitch. It was amazing, their adrenaline was pumping the entire time and just hearing the crowd sing their lyrics felt unbelievable.

When their last song came around, Kiss You, Zayn felt his nerves reach an all time high. He tried to push them back but all he could think about was what he was about to do.

Harry: "and let me kiss you"

They stood on the part of the stage that lowered them down and backstage.

As they all went running toward the dressing room to calm down, Zayn grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him to the closest dark hallway.

He pinned him up against the wall, pulling his shirt up with his hands, enough for his fingers to grip his hips without anything in between.

And without hesitation he connected their lips in the most passionate, loving, and beautiful way. They let their lips move together, their tongues mingling with every moment they shared, and the only time they broke apart was for air.

Zayn rested his forehead against Harry's, their noses touching, and their lips so close to touching.

Harry: "that was amazing"

Zayn: "I was so fucking nervous"

Harry: "god I still have butterflies"

Zayn: "me too baby"

Harry closed his eyes, just loving the feeling of having Zayn so close and so vulnerable in front of him.

Harry: "I might have a problem now"

Zayn looked down to see Harry's length straining against his skinny jeans.

Zayn: "go change into some sweats and forget about it, you'll be fine"

Harry just chuckled and ran his hands up Zayn's back, feeling all of the tense muscles that invaded the space.

Harry: "that was seriously perfect"

Zayn: "I've been waiting all week for that you know?"

Harry: "when did you have it planned?"

Zayn: "I think, the first night we got here"

Harry: "how'd you resist?"

Zayn: "I'm asking myself that, now that I know how damn soft your lips are"

Harry blushed, his dimples pressing into the sides of his cheeks when he smiled.

Harry leaned in, not wanting to spend another minute without their lips together, and kissed him shortly. Just embracing the fact that they finally made it over that step.

Zayn: "mmm"

Harry: "I can kiss you whenever I want now"

Zayn: "well, carefully...but yes"

Harry smiled

Harry: "the boys are definitely looking for us"

Zayn: "they can suck my dick, I don't give a fuck right now"

Harry: "no"

Zayn: "it's a figure of speech you horny bastard"

Harry: "am not!"

He shoved Zayn back playfully

Zayn: "your dick says otherwise"

Harry looked down to see both of their boners and blushed, his cheeks getting redder than Zayn had ever seen them.

Harry: "well it's your fault you kissed me so damn well"

Zayn: "want some more?"

Harry: "please don't ask, just do"

Zayn chuckled as he pulled Harry in by his shirt and started making out with him. Their kisses sloppier and full of lust.

Harry: "mmm...fuck"

Zayn: "you're so hot"

Harry: "take a look in the mirror babe"

Zayn smiled and pecked his lips one more times before grabbing Harry's hand and bringing them back to the dressing room where they got so many looks of curiosity.

Harry: "here we go"

Niall: "what were you two up to?"

Zayn: "we uh...just wanted to talk about some things"

Harry: "Zayn was mad at me but, we fixed it"

Liam: "must be why your lips are so swollen and red yeah?"

Zayn: "fuck you li"

zayn laughed and they all joined in, and in that moment they knew that there really was no harm in telling them.