bi

they both did their best to stay quiet the rest of the drive back to Zayn's flat, trying to regain composure after the shit meeting they'd just experienced.

By the time they'd gotten back and inside it was around 2 p.m. so Zayn ordered lunch from a pub down the street and stood on the opposite side of the island that was in the center of his kitchen, facing Harry.

Zayn: "listen, I know you don't wanna think about the damn engagement...and it's the last thing I want but, what else can I do?"

Harry: "let them release the picture..."

Zayn: "do you hear yourself? you hate all the Larry shit, this is gonna be the same thing. The fans will eat it up haz, you know it."

Harry: "I know but it's different with you"

Zayn sighed because for some reason, he understood Harry's point of view.

Zayn: "what do you mean?"

Harry: "I wouldn't mind if people started speculating there's shit going on between us...cause things feel different with you zayn. They always have."

Zayn: "I agree, you and I both know this friendship isn't the same as with the other boys...and I don't really know why it's that way-

Harry stopped him mid sentence, wanting his rambling to cut off.

Harry: "because you're hot zayn. so fucking attractive, how can someone not look at you and get all giddy inside?!"

He blushed, feeling the heat rise to his cheeks after Harry's comment.

Zayn: "so what does this all mean?"

Harry: "you know, I really never thought I'd be in this position...so I don't necessarily know where to go from here"

Zayn: "me either, and this fucking scares me because I'm not gay"

Harry: "shit zayn, neither am I, but can I tell you something...it's kinda a secret that nobody else knows"

Zayn saw Harry's mood shift, he seemed nervous and unwilling to speak.

Zayn: "of course, you can trust me, you know that"

Harry nodded; knowing if he could trust anyone it would be zayn.

Harry: "at the beginning of the band, Louis and I had a thing going on..."

Zayn: "so Larry was real?"

Harry: "I guess so, only for a year or so...off and on"

Zayn: "mkay"

He could feel himself getting jealous, but he pushed the feeling away, reminding himself that he and Harry were just mates right now, nothing more.

Harry: "and that's when I realized that I was bi...nobody knows...except for Lou because he helped me kinda discover that side of me"

Zayn could sense how nervous Harry was, just from the way his eyes scanned the room for any sense of comfort there was.

Zayn: "relax haz, I'm not gonna view you as anything less than what I did before...and honestly, that's really fucking hot."

Harry smirked, looking down at his rings that laid so perfectly on his fingers.

Harry: "you think?"

Zayn: "I know."

Harry: "it's always kinda been hard, because I'm seen and known as the womanizer...and sure I find girls fit, but I'm more attracted to guys in a sense, and it just makes me feel like our fans don't know the real me. Hell, Niall and Liam don't even know that about me"