scandalous

Once Harry collected himself, and the feeling dwindled and started rubbing Zayn the exact same way, palming him roughly through his jeans.

Zayn: "shit haz, at least give me a fucking warning"

Harry smirked and leaned in, kissing Zayn's neck to distract him from Harry unzipping his jeans and pulling his hard member out.

Harry: "mmm, you're gorgeous"

Zayn: "eyes up here for a minute"

They were super quiet, mouthing their sentences to one another instead of saying them, keeping their shenanigans secret and scandalous.

Harry listened, keeping his hand on Zayn but not moving it.

Zayn: "I just wanna kiss first"

Harry swore his heart melted into a puddle at how soft Zayn was.

Zayn: "what you're about to do doesn't make me wanna be with you anymore or any less...either way you're all I want and everything I need yeah?"

Harry didn't know how to respond, so instead he leaned in and kissed Zayn. It wasn't the slightest bit lustful, it was more sensual and passionate, leaving them both knowing how the other was feeling.

Harry: "you mean so much to me Zayn, seriously"

Zayn: "I'm glad baby"

Harry: "ready?"

Zayn: "mhm, don't go too hard, I'm not good at being quiet"

Harry giggled as Zayn's whisper pulled away from his ear. Harry trailed kissed around Zayn's hardening length before taking all of him into his mouth.

Zayn shot a hand up over his mouth when a little moan escaped that he couldn't control, and Harry's eyes shot up, his mouth still wrapped around Zayn, looking for an answer as to if anyone heard that.

Zayn shook his head no, and Harry relaxed back down, letting Zayn slam into the back of his throat with every thrust.

Zayn bit his lip as he let himself climb, feeling the bubbling in his belly as he exploded into Harry's mouth.

Once Harry felt him finish, he licked his way back up to the tip, making Zayn's legs shake with pleasure.

Harry took a sip out of Zayn's water bottle as Zayn pulled his pants back up quickly.

Harry: "good?"

Zayn: "so fucking sexy babe"

Harry smiled

Harry: "better than a fist bump yeah?"

Zayn: "I dunno, I guess so..."

He was clearly sarcastic and looking at his watch he noticed that they were about 5 minutes away, so he sunk down into Zayn's embrace and relaxed there for the remainder of the ride.

Zayn: "how in the hell did we manage to pull that off?"

Just then Liams head shot backwards.

Liam: "pull what off?! What're you two up to?"

The other two seemed intrigued as well, shooting their heads back to face Zayn and Harry who were looking both cuddly and guilty in the back seat.

Harry: "you seriously heard that? of all things?"

Niall: "what do you mean?"

Zayn started to break, chuckling at their sense of cluelessness, and Harry joined in.

Liam: "I swear to god if you two pranked me, you're dead"

Zayn: "mkay dad"

Liam rolled his eyes as they pulled into the venue parking lot. There were already fans camped outside with tents, blankets, and loads of food.

Harry was half tempted to go talk to them but, he was pulled off into the building before he had the chance to commit.

The first step was soundcheck, they all grabbed their respective microphones, zayn went to hop up on stage to join everyone when Harry pulled him back.

Zayn: "what's up babe?"

Harry: "...we won't be able to be with each other much today...I just, wanted a kiss or something?"

Zayn smiled at how vulnerable and adorable he looked.

Zayn: " 'course, I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention"

Zayn grabbed Harry's chin and kissed him three times on the lips.

Harry: "it's okay, I'll miss you today"

Zayn smiled

Zayn: "I'm gonna be right here baby, it's not like we're gonna be apart"

Harry: "but we're gonna be apart."

Zayn: "just for a bit, I promise I'm all yours tonight yeah?"

Harry: "I wouldn't want it any other way."

Zayn leaned in and brought their lips together in a longer kiss that they both broke apart with a smile.

He went to turn back around but quickly back tracked and stuck his fist out.

Zayn: "if you need me...just do this."

Harry connected their fists and smiled down at them. He was so god damn lucky.

Harry: "I will"

Zayn: "good luck tonight babe"

Harry: "you too"

Harry watched Zayn hop up on stage and smiled at him as he looked back one more time.

He was so happy, but at the same time, he didn't wanna have to hide how he felt. That's the part he despised. He didn't mind keeping it a secret from the public and the fans, but why did they have to be apart when it was just them and the boys?

It broke his heart knowing that his management would do anything for good press, even if it meant keeping him away from someone he was truly growing to love.

His thoughts consumed him and he felt the tears pooling from his eyes, realizing that he was crying he ran off to the bathroom hoping nobody saw how he looked. He feared they'd think he was as pathetic as he felt.

About 15 minutes later, he was still crying, unable to fathom the fact that he wouldn't be able to touch him, hug him, even have a private conversation with him until late tonight.

He never noticed how much he's grown to be attached to him. It was both an amazing feeling and a terrible one at the same time.

Paul and Julian hopped up on stage for the soundcheck and realized that Harry was missing.

Paul: "you ready lads?"

They got in their places and began looking around, noticing that one of them was gone.

Julian: "where's Harry?"

Niall: "he was just backstage with us"

Zayn: "he seemed fine like...15 minutes ago"

Paul: "I'll go look, run their parts for C'mon C'mon and Little Things please"

Julian nodded, signaling for the band to play the track as they warmed up.