sick

Time went faster than any of them expected and before they knew it, they were piling into a four row SUV to grab everyone and their dates.

They got fixated in the car, and Harry vowed to sit in the passenger seat once they picked the girls up. He wanted nothing to do with seeing Perrie and Zayn together.

Zayn: "ride with me until we pick them up?"

Harry just nodded. He didn't feel well. He knew these symptoms of being sick weren't actually there, he was bringing them on himself, stressing over every little thought that came into his head.

Niall: "you alright lad?"

Harry: "me?"

Niall: "yeah you, you look like you got hit by a bus"

Harry: "damn, got a good way of making a girl feel pretty"

Niall chuckled

Niall: "you look sick haz"

Harry: "I'm just...nervous"

Niall: "the Harry styles, nervous about a date?"

Harry: "not about the date but...about Perrie and zayn i guess"

Niall: "it'll go by faster than you think, I promise"

They piled in the SUV and figured out who they were picking up and when. The first stop was Perrie of course, and it made Harry's blood run cold at the simple message of her name.

When Paul mentioned the order of pickup.
1. Perrie
2. Danielle
3. Eleanor
4. Ellie
5. Taylor

Zayn grabbed Harry's hand and linked their fingers at the mention of her name. It rolled off the tongue well, better than Harry's, or so he thought.

Harry let him hold his hand, but focused his attention outside. She wasn't even here yet and he was already fucking miserable just talking about her. He regretted going along with it from that moment on.

They started driving. About 10 minutes until they made it to where Perrie was waiting for them.

Zayn unbuckled his seatbelt and scooted as close to Harry in the back of the car as he could.

Zayn: "hey"

Harry looked over and gave him a slight smile, not really knowing how to greet him in this state of worry and dread.

Zayn: "what's wrong babe?"

Harry just shrugged. He really didn't have an answer. She wasn't even in the bloody car and he felt like he wanted to retreat back to the hotel.

Zayn: "Harry, talk to me."

His voice was stern and something about it made Harry wince. He didn't like when he got strict with him, but he meant business.

Harry: "hmm?"

Zayn: "we've got like 10 minutes until she's here, at least talk to me, kiss me, something?!"

Harry: "I feel sick"

Zayn had an apologetic look in his eyes, like he wanted to get him out of the situation but knew they were in too far to back down now.

Zayn: "quit scooting farther away from me"

Harry: "I'm scared Z"

Zayn: "of what babe?"

Harry: "I've never been on a date with both of you around. How am I gonna act? I wanna rationalize and say I'll be civil...but I won't know until it happens and I'm fucking scared."

Zayn: "there's no need to be scared, I'll be right there the entire time. If you need me, gimme the fist bump and I'll meet you in the bathroom in 5 minutes tops. Sound okay?"

Harry: "sure..."

Zayn: "lemme hold you, we're almost there"

Harry shifted his body away from the dark night cascading through the window and fell into Zayn's right embrace. He instantly felt safer and he didn't want it to end.

Harry: "are you gonna kiss her?"

Zayn: "not if she doesn't make a move first"

Harry: "so yes."

Zayn: "babe I'm not gonna initiate the kiss, I can't exactly back away if she goes in."

Harry groaned and buried his face in Zayns shirt, breathing him in, hoping the scent would rub off on his shirt so he could smell him all night.

A few more minutes passed, kisses were exchanged and their hands never disconnected until they saw Perrie coming toward the car.

Harry went to hop out to grab his seat in the front of the car but Zayn pulled him back and kissed him hard, one last time.

Zayn: "all yours tonight yeah?"

Harry: "tonight."

Zayn smiled as he licked his lips, savoring the taste of him for the time being, not knowing when the next dose would come.

The door opened and there she was. A red lace top. Black leather pants that hugged her ass and curves better than anyone Harry or any of the boys had ever seen. She was gorgeous and there's no denying of that.

Harry marveled in her beauty, taking it all in and instantly wanting to spit it out. He saw the way she greeted him as he glanced in the rear view mirror.

There it was.

The first time their lips touched for the night, and he felt the tears threatening to bust out at any point, so he dove his nose into his phone and distracted himself in Instagram and Candy crush for as long as he could.

They picked up the other four girls, and Harry got out of the car when he saw Taylor. There was no doubt that she was pretty, but she wasn't his type in the end.

Harry: "you look nice Tay"

Taylor: "thanks babe"

She kissed him on the cheek and he swallowed the lump in his throat. He saw Zayn biting his bottom lip, something he did when he was pissed, and for a second it felt good like it wasn't just Harry who'd have a hard time with this.

The conversation between all 9 of them in the back made Harry's head Wanna explode and he hadn't even had a sip to drink. He knew what his first action was as soon as they pulled up to the club.

Shots.

A lot of shots.