argue

Harry stood in the middle of the hallway contemplating whether or not the way he handled it was the right way.

He knew Louis was still upset and he didn't want any feelings to be left hidden, especially between Louis and Zayn, so he knew what needed to happen next.

He knew the boys would wonder what happened if Louis came back and Harry didn't, so he made his way back to the dressing room.

Liam: "all good mate?"

Harry: "all good"

They nodded, leaving Harry be but, Zayn saw that he had something on his mind and he wasn't gonna let that go.

Zayn: "tell me"

Harry: "what?"

Zayn: "I can tell when you have something on your mind"

Harry: "yeah but maybe we should chat later; just us?"

Zayn: "that's fine babe, did everything go okay though?"

Harry: "yeah, he's still a little hostile toward me and you but it'll be okay. He understands, that's all I wanted in the end."

Zayn: "I know, I'm glad"

**
Later on after the show, the boys were rushed back to the bus after they all changed into some more comfortable clothes.

They were driving to the next city that night, and it wasn't too far, so they'd arrive around 2 in the morning at the hotel they'd be staying at for the next few days.

Once they got on the bus, the boys dispersed to the separate parts of the bus cooling off from their night.

By the time everyone was settled in, only Zayn and Harry were left in the living area.

Zayn placed his hand on Harrys thigh, making him look into his eyes.

Zayn: "talk to me about what was bothering you before the show"

Harry shifted his body so he was sitting cross legged toward Zayn as he prepared to tell him exactly what he was thinking.

Harry: "I was thinking...maybe you need to have a talk with Louis"

Zayn: "babe..."

Harry: "I just...he doesn't understand me because he wants me. I just need you to tell him how it looks from your point of view and how it feels. That's all"

Harry looked worried, glancing down at his rings and spinning them around his fingers while he waited for a response.

Zayn sighed and put a finger under Harrys chin, lifting it so their eyes would meet.

Zayn: "if that's what you want, I'll do it"

Harry: "really?"

Zayn: "yes really, go get him"

Harry: "should I leave?"

Zayn: "I think it's best, but you could always just wait in my bunk"

Harry: "I'll send him out"

Harry smirked and got up, pressing his lips against Zayn's quickly, leaving him wanting more as Harry ran off to the back to grab Louis.

Zayn leaned back against the sofa, his hands covering his face as he went through what he needed to say when him and Louis talked.

His thoughts were disrupted by the curtain being swung open and a tired looking Louis walking toward the couch.

Louis: "Harry said you wanted me?"

Zayn: "yeah, I was wondering if you wanted to chat?"

Louis: "what about?"

Zayn: "I guess the dumb ass drama that's been circulating"

Louis: "it may seem dumb to you, but my feelings are just as valid as yours Zayn, you realize that?"

Zayn: "of course I do, but at the same time, you're being so god damn selfish. Sure your feelings matter, but so do Harry's, and so do mine."

Louis: "fuck you zayn, do you even know what it's like to watch the person you're in love with fuck around with someone else, especially someone you have to be around every day?"

Zayn: "you know what Louis, maybe I don't. But I'm old and wise enough to know that the way you're handling it isn't the best way. What? You think calling him when you're supposedly drunk and telling him to come fuck...that's terrible."

Louis: "just so you know, before you came in the picture zayn...we were having sex at least twice a week"

Zayn: "that's the biggest fucking lie I've ever heard"

Louis: "oh yeah? what'd Harry tell you?"

Zayn: "the farthest you went was a blow...and you gave him one, he never returned the favor"

Louis: "cause he's a pussy and he won't tell you the truth, must suck to be lied to...join the club"

Zayn: "you can't be fucking serious right now! Just back the fuck off and this can be fine"

Louis: "no because you're where I wanna be, you have him...I want him"

Zayn: "and I'm sorry about your luck, but he's mine Lou, and I hope to god he doesn't hear us arguing because I swear to god if he's crying right now..."

Louis: "who fucking cares?! He broke my damn heart, he deserves to cry."

Zayn: "for the last fucking time...he wanted nothing to do with hurting you. He tells me that every single night. Heart break sucks, I understand, but he doesn't deserve any of this shit. I think you need to find yourself Lou. Cause this isn't the person I met 3 years ago."

Zayn got up, leaving Louis on the couch and searching for Harrys coat on the rack. He found it, shoving his hand in the pocket and grabbing a lighter and a cigarette.

He walked quietly to the back of the bus and threw down the window, lighting the smoke and inhaling.

He sat there contemplating how to make Harry feel better about being in the middle of all of this, but he had no answer.

He knew, once the cigarette was basically gone, that it was time to get back inside and make sure he was alright.

But before he could get up to the front, the bus slowed to a stop and the lights all flickered on, making him squint.

Paul: "off the bus in 5, hotel keys are inside!"

He sighed and made his way to the bunk, peeking inside the curtain and seeing Harry facing away from him.

Zayn: "baby? wake up"

Harry: "I'm awake"

Zayn: "Paul just called to-"

Harry: "I heard."

Zayn: "are you mad?"

He flipped over, grabbing his shirt and throwing it over his head. He looked pissed, but Zayn didn't get an answer as Harry stormed off the bus and into the lobby of the hotel.