hallway

Zayn gave up after waiting for 15 minutes for a reply. But Harry wasn't ignoring him on purpose, he was asleep on the sand.

The party had finally come to an end about an hour and a half later, and it was about midnight when everyone started to head back.

Zayn had Perrie attached to his side but he was ready to blow up at any second. He felt desperate for him, for his voice, for his touch, for anything that had to do with him.

He was yearning for it at this point.

Perrie: "why so tense hunny?"

Zayn: "not now Perrie"

Perrie: "the ring is beautiful Z"

Zayn: "that's what you wanted yeah?"

Perrie: "mhm"

Zayn: "good, that's what matters."

As soon as he made it back to the hotel he was knocking on Harry's door. He just wanted to see him.

But no answer, at all.

His next resort was Nialls room, and to his surprise all three of the other boys were there.

Liam: "you look sick"

Zayn: "I can't find haz anywhere"

Louis: "he's probably in his room Z"

Niall: "and he needs space"

Zayn: "don't fucking tell me to give him space, I have been for a whole damn week and it's getting to be too much. I can't take it anymore!"

Liam: "calm down, lashing out doesn't get you anywhere"

Zayn: "I need to know where the fuck he is."

He tried his best to stay calm but he really was worried.

Niall: "I'll call him yeah?"

Zayn nodded and took a deep breath, sitting on the couch and burying his head in his hands.

Harry woke up shivering, still on the beach. The wind had picked up and he felt pale and cold. He looked beside him at his phone that must've jerked him awake and decided to answer.

Harry: "hello?"

Niall: "haz, where are you, I'm worried."

Harry: "I'm fine Ni"

Niall: "that wasn't the question...where are you?"

Harry: "outside on the beach"

Niall: "why?! It's freezing as fuck!"

Harry: "it felt liberating. then I dozed off in the sand. you woke me up actually."

Niall: "good, all of us are worried sick."

Harry: "well I feel sick Ni, so join the club. I can't be in the presence of anyone right now, seriously."

Niall: "please come inside and get a warm shower or something."

Harry: "maybe I will, but I don't wanna see anyone. So please just don't text or call me, I don't think anyone understands the amount of pain I'm in right now."

Before Niall had the chance to stop Harry from hanging up he heard the call cut off.

Zayn: "where is he?"

Niall: "out on the private beach"

Zayn: "he must be freezing..."

Niall: "he told me he didn't wanna see anyone, not even me. He told me that nobody understands the amount of pain he's in right now."