Ultimate

All for One grinned sadistically through his broken mask. He already got a taste of Spider-man's power when he blitzed him and the air combo. Now he could experience it one on one and potentially, definitely, take it.

Spider-man, still in his battle-ready stance turned his head to face a now powered down and badly bruised All Might.

"How are you feeling, Blondie?"

All Might coughed out blood into his hand. In all honesty, Peter thought he looked like crap.

"I'm fine... Spider-man. That attack was stronger then I expected. I only have enough strength to throw one more hit. So I'm gonna need absolute certainty that it will land."

Spidey smiles under his mask as he turns to face his enemy again. "That can be arranged."

All for One chuckled, "You really think you can defeat me. I am over a hundred years old. Almost as old as quirks themselves. I have gained power and experience no other man on this planet has. Have you seen my attack has done to All Might? The number 1 hero himself. All I need to do is land one hit on you and it's over."

Now it was Spider-man's turn to laugh. This confused All for One so he quickly cleared it up, "Who said you was going to land a hit on me?"

Before All for One could reply, he realized that his sensory quirks lost complete sight of Spider-man.

Thinking fast, All for One quickly turned around to throw a punch at where he believed Spider-man was going to appear. He had the right answer but failed to give it in time.

Spider-man effortlessly avoided the attack. He placed his hand on All for One's fist and pushed himself into the air. He then performed a dropkick and then launched himself away by kicking off All for One's chest.

"What's wrong, Vader? Mad that I got mud footprints on your suit."

'That hurt more then I expected.' All for One thought to himself, 'And that speed. I didn't know he was capable of travelling so fast. I thought the reason I couldn't pick him up at the beginning was because of the momentum he picked while swinging, but becoming invisible to my sensors just by running. I can't take him lightly.'

"I'm afraid you will have more to worry about then a mud stain, Spider-man."

All for One launches multiple black, tech-looking tendrils with red detailing, from his fingertips and at Spider-man.

Spider-man simply bends his body to avoid the attack. Spider-man doesn't even appear to be fazed as he barely manages to limbo out of the way from one of the tendrils.

"Seriously what even are those things. They look like something a computer would use to fight in a digital universe. OMG! We're in the Matrix!"

Ignoring Spider-man's quip, All for One retracted his tendrils before launching himself at Spider-man using Air Cannon.

Spidey simply stepped to the side to avoid the hit. He fired a web the caught All for One by the leg. He pulled with all his might and pulled his foe into the earth.

"Oohhh. I'm mopping the floor with you! Literally!" Spider-man cried out.

'It took 8 generations for One for All to be as strong as it is now. Strong enough for All Might to put me under strict medical care. Now this child decides to show up and challenge me. He's severely damaged my breathing mask and he isn't showing any signs of slowing down.'

"When you are done talking to yourself in your head like an anime character, please pay some attention to me..."

Everybody watched as, while in the air, Spider-man pulled two large boulders into the air with him and swung towards All for One.