Rescue Mission

Doctor Otto Octavius sat in his seat. It has been a few days since his Carnage Invasion failed. All because he failed to locate the traitor earlier. He looked at the glass jar sitting in the table next to him.

The was filled to the brim with sand. That sand was the traitor Flint Marko. Even though the drug Otto used on Flint has worn off, there wasn't enough room for him to move and break free of his container. Otto smiled at the thought of something so powerful could be contained so easily.

He turned his head to look at the rest of his 'comrades'. He watched as the man-child tried to convince the demon-child to join this little group. Ock honestly wanted to laugh at how ridiculous his idea was. Laugh at just how stupid this group's 'leader' was. Laugh at how easy it is for him to manipulate these people.

"Dabi, untie him. Make him feel welcome." The man-child called Shigaraki said, referring to the burnt chicken nugget as the arachnid would call him.

Dabi looks at the knock off Deadpool and says "Twice, untie him."

Twice walks to untie Bakugo but a metallic tentacle grabs him. Everybody turns to see Octavius now standing with a scowl on his face, indicating irritation.
"Are you idiots that stupid?! If you untie him, he'll escape!"

"At least the bald, fat man has some brain cells."

Octavius looks at him with disgust. Two more tentacles come out of his backpack as they carry him towards the hero in training.

"Even I am confused as to why they would let someone like you into the hero course. You think you have what it takes to be the next symbol of peace and hope. Don't make me laugh."

The fourth and final tentacle comes out and grabs Bakugo. Bakugo could feel the air leaving his lungs as he struggled to remain conscious.

"Your rage and drive for blood rivals that of the Punisher. They should have never let an animal like you into that school."

Octavius lets go of Backugo's neck and travels back to his chair. The entire league watches as he travels back to his seat.

Shigaraki now gets up, ready to throw another tantrum. He walks towards the doctor and starts "What do you think you're doing."

Otto looked at him, grunted and kept walking to his chair.

Now Shigaraki was annoyed. He grabbed one of Octavius' arms, expecting it to disintegrate, but it didn't.

A few cracks appeared but they were minimal. Octavius used this moment of shock to shock to shove Shigaraki away.

Shigaraki is sent flying back, hitting the wall behind Bakugo with a thud. It took a few moments for him to recollect himself. When he did he demanded, "How did that arm not disintegrate? It shouldn't be possible. You cheated!"

Octavius just looked at the man-child and said, "These tentacles are made of carbonadium. One of the strongest metals on my Earth. No one can break it."

That was a lie. As someone managed to break 4, 1-foot thick, carbonadium tentacles, Spider-man.

Doc Ock shutters at the memory. When he saw Spider-man break through those tentacles, made from a metal that is often compared to adamantium.

Bakugo saw this all and heard it all. And he didn't believe it. 'His Earth.? Is he from some alternative universe or some crap? But it looks like he and the spider-freak have history. So does that mean..?'

Backugo's train thought is stopped by a knocking on the door.

"Pizza Time!"

Everybody stop doing what they were doing and look at the door.