The Symbiote Arc: The Final

Peter wakes up with a shock. He remembers the events of the previous night and starts looking around his surroundings to try and figure out where he is.

The first thing he realises is that he is in a bed. The next one being that he is in what appeared to be a hospital room. He also realises that his suit was taken off him and that he was wearing a hospital gown.

On instinct, he grabs his face to make sure his mask was still on. He was happy to announce it was still on.

"Your second quirk was quite protective of your identity." a voice from the doorway says.

Spidey turns to look towards the source of the voice. He sees a hospital nurse standing at the doorway holding a checklist. She walked towards him, reading the checklist.

"You mostly only had 2nd to 3rd-degree burns on you, most of which were mostly healed when you arrived. Your second quirk, 'Venom' as it called itself, seemed to have suffered more damage from the fire then your actual body. Other then that, you appear to be completely healed and ready to leave."

Spidey nods and says "Thanks."

The nurse leaves the room but before she exits, she turns around and says " You also have some guests that wanted to meet you."

When the nurse left, two more people entered and Spidey immediately recognised them.

"All Might. Detective Naomasa. I assume the Carnage invasion was prevented."

Naomasa nods and says "The invasion was prevented thanks to you. If it wasn't for you,  I, half Japan would probably have been infected by now."

"Aww. Stop. You're making me blush."

The two are already used to Spider-man's jokes so they ignore the comment and press on with the rest of the matters. All Might transforms into his weaker form in order to preserve energy.

"Unfortunately, not all is good," he states.

"What's the problem?" Spidey asks, generally confused.

The detective continues "During the whole Carnage fiasco, Class 1-A and B were attacked at the training camp by the League of Villains."

Spider-man takes a minute to absorb this information before shouting "Wait, WHAT!!"

Spidey was panicking. His girlfriend, students and friends were all at the training camp and were just attacked by villains. He was about to start demanding to know if they were alright. Fortunately, All Might answered all of his questions before he could say anything "Most of them are all right. A little few gained any serious injuries. Only Young Bakugo and Pro hero were captured."

Spidey lets out a sigh of relief. He was still freaked out that the two classes were attacked and is curious as to how the League of Villains figured out the camp's location as even he doesn't know where the camp was located.

The Detective continues to speak. "Some of the injuries were more serious then others the students will be arriving at this hospital."

Spidey nods. He wasn't used to this level of heroics. Sure he dealt with alien invasions and saved all of New York multiple times but most of the time he didn't have such a big role in it or it was a quick fight and it was over. He just wanted to go home.

Spider-man gets out of his bed and grabs his suit. He walks to the changing curtain on the other side of the room.  He asks "Anything else I need to know?"

"Rhino, Scorpion, Electro and Kraven have all been arrested, but it will be difficult to prosecute them as they don't have any legal documents here."

Spidey has just finished putting his suit. He walks out, checking if everything was working properly. "Ye, I figured that might be a problem. I have Karen make some false records for them to at least have them temporarily imprisoned 'til I'm finished with making a way to get us back to our universe."

All Might nods and sates. "I still can't believe they tricked us. And I bet that Flint guy was in on it."

Spider-man freezes for a moment before walking right up to All Might. "Flint knew nothing about the attack on the training camp. If he did he would have told me. He was always a good man, even when he was a villain. Electro, Scorpion and Rhino confirmed for me that they had no idea that Flint told us anything until Octavius figured it out. He risked his life to warn us about the Carnage invasion and now he is also being held being captive by the league."

All Might actually took a few steps back. He was genuinely afraid of the teenage vigilante. He was powerful, skilled, smart and more then cable of taking down most if not all the heroes in fight. But when he is mad, then you'd have to be an idiot to aggravate him further.

He raises his hands in surrender and immediately apologises.

This seems to calm Spider-man as he turns to face the detective and asks "So what's the plan?"

Naomasa begins "For now, we wait. When the students are well enough, we will conduct interviews to see if they have any information that could be of use to us. After we gather all the information, we will be able to launch an assault on their base when and if we figure out where it is."

Spider-man nods "Flint gave me a rather good description of the main base so I may be able to have Karen run a few scans through the cities CCTV and find a match, but it may take a while to find."

Naomasa nods "That's alright."

Spider-man walks towards the window and looks out on the city. He sighs and says "Watch out, Ock. It won't be much longer until this is all over."

Meanwhile

Doctor Otto Octavius looked out on his 'team'. If he was being honest, they were just a group of second rate villains. Easy to manipulate. He watched as the Leagues quote on quote leader tried to convince the explosive brat to join the league. A horrible waste of time if one were to ask Otto.

He looked at the jar containing the sand that was, in reality, the traitor Flint Marko, a.k.a. Flint Marko. It was easy to get past his intangibility. Just pour some strong knock out drugs on him and shove him into a jar half-filled with water.

Otto smiled. Soon, he would rule this world, with Spider-man's head hanging on his wall.

Meanwhile

A man in a suit was running as fast as he could. This man had quite a big name so he had some influence over the people.

As to why he was running. Well, he was running away from a figure that was chasing him on the rooftops. The figure wore a black robe with a hood. The outfit also consisted of some red markings that were weren't very clear in the darkness.

The man runs into an alleyway in hopes of escaping his chaser. Instead, he runs right into a dead end.

He freezes when he sees the wall blocking him from freedom. When he hears the figure land behind him, he immediately turns around to face his pursuer.

The red markings on the black robe were, in fact, a large spider the legs of which stretched onto the arms and legs of the outfit. A sharp, organic and rather bloody stinger comes out of the attacker's wrist.

Before he plunged the blade into his prey, he says "All hail the Spider. Our saviour and the light that illuminates the darkness that kept us blind for too long."