The Symbiote Arc Part 5: The Tamed vs The Wild

Tonight was the night. The night of the Carnage invasion. Thanks to the tip from Flint Marko, Spidey and the other heroes knew when and where it was going to start. Spidey was wearing his suit along with Venom.

Venom made the suit all black besides his lenses and spider logos. Although the parts that were originally blue still had a slight shade of their original colour.

Spider-man landed on the roof a building in the general area of where the invasion was supposed to start. He activated his com and said "Alright, we're here. Unfortunately, I don't know what we are meant to be looking for. The Carnage symbiote could be crawling  through the sewer system and into the buildings for all we know."

The com crackles a bit before the of
All Might comes through "Then why are you having us search the area inside the perimeter."

Spidey sighs and replies as if it were obvious, "We are searching because it may start with an alpha host or a bomb. Something on the surface that we can stop here and now before the invasion even begins."

Suddenly, Spidey notices something shining on a roof nearby. He swings towards it with black webbing because of Venom. He lands on the roof and walks carefully towards the shining object. He inspects it and says to the coms "Guys, I think we found the way the Carnage symbiote will begin the spread."

"It looks like a bomb." Spidey Sense.

Spider-man backflips away from the bomb, barely avoiding a red spear that had just landed where he was previously standing.

A figure lands next to the spear and grabs it. The spear melts into the figure's hand in gooey motion. Spider-man speaks to the com. "The bomb is guarded by what we can assume to be the alpha symbiote. Don't engage. I repeat. Don't engage unless I tell you to."

Spider-man stares at the figure that has been infected by the Carnage symbiote. He noticed how bulky it was, not the usual slim look that the Carnage hosts had.

Spider-man got into a defensive stance. Ready to counter the symbiotes attack. Then, it spoke.

"Tonight is the night, Spider. The night when we finally finish this hunt."

It took a minute for Spidey to process this. 'Hunt?' The only person who ever 'hunted' Spidey was Kraven.

Looking at the Carnage figure, Spidey knew that this was unmistakably Kraven the Hunter. Another member of the Sinister Six. Bonded with the Carnage symbiote.

Spidey shouts "What the hell, Kraven. Why did you bond with Carnage? You're crazy."

"Maybe..." the symbiote hissed. "But after all the humiliation you put us through we knew this was the only way to ensure victory."

Spidey positioned himself into his signature position. Venom asks 'So what's the plan?'

Spidey mentally replies 'Since we don't have any anti-symbiote gauntlets for oblivious reasons. So are plan is to trap him long enough to defuse the bomb and then someone with the gauntlets will rip Carnage off Kraven and arrest him.'

'But may I remind you that no one from the Sinister Six probably has any records in this world.'

Spidey states 'We'll cross that bridge when we get to it.'

Kraven (I'll just call them Kraven cause it would get confusing) uses the symbiote to morph their hands into blades. Spidey uses Venom to make a circular shield with a white spider logo.

The two symbiotes/hosts charge at each other. Kraven tries to slice Spider-man with their blades but he blocks the one on the right with the shield and does a limbo to dodge the left one.