Quirkless

Spider-man struggled against the grip of the Nomu as the two of them fell to the ground below. The Nomu was large with 6 arms. It had 3 fingers on each claw of its hand.

Its skin was a dark grey, almost black and extremely tough. It had two fangs sticking out of its mouth that was just an inch from stabbing into Spider-man's chest. The worst part, it's brain wasn't exposed.9

The two continued to tumble to the streets below, with Spider-man doing his best to prevent the Nomu from stabbing its fangs into him.

"Let me guess, you're one of Otto's pets aren't you?"

The Nomu simply screeched at Spider-man. Spider-man rolled his eyes and said, "Yeah yeah. You fight a mindless monster once you've fought them a million times."

Using their free fall to his advantage, Spider-man grabbed the Nomu and turned it, making it face the ground with its back.

"Let's see if you are any more durable than your winged cousin," Spider-man screamed at the Nomu.

Spidey then used the Nomu to launch himself back into the air, only to fire two lines of webbing onto the ground pulling with all his might, launching himself into the Nomu like a speeding missile,  smashing it into the pavement below.

There weren't many people wandering the streets at this time of night, but those were beginning to run away when the two collided. (Like any sensible person would do if two potentially powerful beings were fighting in the area.)

Spider-man jumped off the Nomu and spoke, "I'm aware of that now, Eraser. It just shoved me out of the top window and into the streets. I'll handle it, you need to handle Dabi on the higher floors. He's restrained but I don't know how long my ice webs will be able to hold him."

Without any hesitation, Aizawa replied, "Got it."

Normally he wouldn't like the idea of leaving a kid to handle something like this, but considering how the Nomu's abilities didn't come from a quirk and just how capable Parker has proven himself during his time in their universe, the most rational action for him to take would be to let the kid take care of this.

Eraserhead began running up the stairs to the top floor. He informed Spider-man, "I found Octavius in the basement. They captured him and had him create that Nomu. I have him secured so he won't be going anywhere."

"Thanks, Eraser."

Spider-man then spoke to his A.I, "Karen, evacuate the nearby area. This may get messy."

"On it Peter... please be careful."

The Nomu began to get up from the small crater it made and Spider-man replied to Karen. "Karen, if you think I'm gonna be careful,  then you don't know who programmed you.".

Spider-man fired a web at the Nomu's face and pulled it down, breaking more concrete with the Nomu's jaw.

Spider-man then fired two lines at its back and pulled it towards him. He jumped forward then kicked off the Nomu like it was a springboard. The Nomu flew back across the street, hitting the car and activating its alarm.

The blaring of the alarm ended up hurting Venom, who in turn screamed in pain and Spidey's suit. This fight was gonna be a bit harder than Spidey would've wanted.

The Nomu quickly got up from the crumpled car and charged at Spider-man.

Spider-man tried sidestepping the monster, but it grabbed his arm with one of its own and slammed him into the ground, smashing the concrete. The Nomu then proceeded to continuously hit Spidey, breaking bits of his mask with each hit.