Explanation

Midoriya wakes up in the hospital wing, he sees that he is only one there. He looks down and sees that one of his fingers was severely injured while his other arm was not so bad. 

He grabs his head and asks himself out loud "Uggh... What happened?" 

"Long story short, I beat the crap out of you and your classmates."

Izuku looks towards the doorway and sees Spider-man. He was wearing a slightly different mask from his usual one. He was also wearing casual clothing. Which consisted of a red hoodie and blue jeans.

Spidey walked up next to Izuku.
"If you're wondering about my change of style, you and your friends really did a number on my suit so it will take a while to fix."

"Sorry" Midoriya mumbled. Too tired to talk.

Spider-man took a seat next to him. The sun was shining through the curtains and Spidey started explaining. "If you are wondering why I'm here, I made a deal with the pros that I can't go into full detail about with you, but basically I'm gonna be teaching here."

Midoriya could only stare in shock. He honestly didn't know what to say. It's not every day that you learn that you're getting a new teacher who just yesterday was a wanted vigilante.

Spider-man continues "I know it is a lot to take in, I already explained this to the rest of your class. They reacted a bit differently. Aizawa had to take Bakugo's pow-quirk so I could tye him up and stop him from destroying the place."

Midoriya let out a small laugh. He looks at Spidey and asks "So what do you get in return. I mean if your end of the deal is to start teaching here, what is their end of it?"

Spidey let's out a sigh "I can't tell you yet, wish I could, but it's classified."

Izuku nods in understanding. He had respect for the vigilante, not only for the way he caught his punch but also because of what he said during the sports festival. These days where heroics are more of an optional career than a responsibility as Spider-man defined them,  backstories like theirs weren't as common in the hero community.

Spidey gets up from his seat. "Welp gotta go. Need to fix my suit before patrol. See you around, Broccoli boy."

Spidey steps out  of the room, leaving Midoriya to ask to himself 'Was I just given nickname from Spider-man.'

Outside the hospital wing

Spider-man exits the hospital wing after explaining his presence at U.A to Midoriya. The two knew each other outside the tights but only one of them knew that.

"You gave him a nickname based on his hair, Peter?"
Ok, maybe one other person knew. Spider-man turns around and looks at his secret student "What did I say about saying my real name while in costume."

Tsu smiled apologetically "Sorry. Ribbit."

Spidey let's out a sigh. "It's fine. I'm heading to the support room to fix my suit. You and your classmates did quite the number on it. Gotta admit I may have underestimated you guys."

"Really?"

Spidey nods "Ye. You guys have like 3 months worth of experience. I have been around for almost 2 years. I've dealt with evil robots, aliens, fought teams of super-powered people. Didn't expect rookies to pack that big of a punch."

"Well, we have had been trained by the best heroes."

Spidey smiles behind the mask "I wonder how well they would compare to the literal god of thunder."

Tsu rolls her eyes "Can you for once stop bragging about the heroes of your world."

"Sorry, can't help it." Spidey apologises, placing his hands in his pockets.

Tsu looked at Peter for a bit before saying "I like the hoodie design."

Spidey blushes from the compliment, but it was hidden by the mask. "Thanks." he stutters slightly.

"Welp gotta go fix my suit. Bye, Tsu."

"Bye Spidey"

The secret mentor/mentee duo go their separate ways, the words of the other still echoing in their minds.

Meanwhile, at the L.O.V

Two men were sitting alone in a room, looking at each other. Between them was a table with two canisters on it. Both canisters were metal cylinders with a glass bit to show the contents.

One of the men, Tomura Shigaraki, looks at the other man and asks "Alright, Octavius, how will these piles of goop help us.

Otto Octavius is one of Spider-man's worst enemies. He smiles at Shigaraki and says "The symbiotes are quite dangerous. They work as a kind of virus. The black one, Venom, can only have one host at a time. It can choose between controlling or simply being a power-up for its host. Carnage, on the other hand, is a bit more complicated."

Otto smiles as he places his hand on the canister with the red goop. Shigaraki notices a small bit of fear in the man's eyes.

Otto continues his explanation. "Carnage can infect multiple hosts and has a single thought in its mind. To kill. To cause chaos and to spill blood. Its hosts rarely have any control over it. That is unless the host is as crazy as the symbiote and shares the same or similar goals."

Shigaraki nods now quite interested. Octavius continues "Although the symbiotes have a weakness to sound and heat, by the time the heroes figure that out, half of Japan will either be dead or infected, including that pesky wall-crawler."

The two men leave the room, leaving the canisters on the table. Suddenly, a hand grabs the canister containing the Venom symbiote and disappears into the darkness.