The Symbiote Arc Part 1: The Warning

A few days after the summer exams (they happen pretty much the exact same way as they did in the anime and manga, only Spidey was also supervising), some members of class 1-A were at the mall, looking for the gear they were required to buy for the summer camp. These were Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida, Mineta, Tokoyami, Jiro, Mina and Kirishima.

The group of friends were walking together, excited about the summer camp. They talked to each other about what they needed for the training camp. Eventually, and inevitably, the conversation turns to their new teacher.

"I hope Spider-man will come with us," Mina exclaimed. She loved Spidey's joking attitude and sense of humour. It made Spidey's lessons entertaining.

Unfortunately, not everyone could agree with this. Iida looks at Mina and starts his robot hand gesture "Mina, why would you want that. Not too long ago he was a wanted vigilante. He doesn't take anything seriously and doesn't seem to care about his duties."

The group looks at Iida with 'are you serious faces.'

Uraraka argues back. "Iida, I get where you're coming from, but don't you see. Spider-man is trying to help us. He saw the errors in our society and now wants to fix them and help us understand why."

Iida looks at Uraraka and asks "Uraraka, how do you speak so highly of him. Isn't he against your motivations for being a hero."

"I thought so too at first, but he talked to me about it."

Flashback

"You're scared of me, aren't you, Uraraka?"

Spider-man and Uraraka are together in the classroom. Spider-man is still in his casual hoodie with the mask on as his suit is still in repairs.

When Uraraka looks away and doesn't answer Spider-man sighs and continues "You're doing this for the money, aren't you?."

Before Uraraka could answer, Spider-man just continues "But it's only because you want to help support your family, isn't it."

Uraraka just nods, in fear of angering her teacher. Spider-man continues "Uraraka, in my class, I teach about morality and the purity of a hero. And you are one of my top students, your kindness and determination are perfect for a hero."

Uraraka looks at Spidey with a mix of confusion and wonder.

"Nobody is perfect. Not me, not you, not
All Might. Your career to be a hero started from wanting to help your family. That's better then what I can say for myself."

Spidey walks pasts Uraraka and ruffles her hair. "See you in class, Uravity."

End Flashback

The group continues to walk chatting. Until they bump into a brown-haired boy who was looking at the display window of the comic store. The boy turns around and three of the U.A students recognise him.

"Parker/Peter!!!" Midoriya, Uraraka and Iida exclaim.

Peter looks at 1-A students and says "Oh hey guys. Didn't expect you guys to come here. Are these some of your classmates."

Peter had to act oblivious as to who they were in order to keep his identity a secret. It was bad enough that Tsu and the staff at U.A knew his secret. He didn't need anymore to know.

Midoriya, Uraraka and Iida proceed to introduce Peter to the rest of their classmates. Peter was glad he could meet them outside the costume and mask.

"Glad to finally meet you, even if this isn't all of Class 1-A, your friends told me quite a bit about you all," Peter said after the introductions.

'Kind, good looking, I can tell what Tsu sees in this guy.' Mina thought to herself.

"So, not to to be rude, but why are you guys here. I'm just checking out the comics, or manga, whatever you call it here." Peter stated. This was true. Peter had to put Web Watch construction on pause to fix, or more accurately upgrade his suit. So he figured that, while he waited for Karen to finish recoding everything to fit the suit, he would go get some comics.

"We came here to buy things we would need for the summer training camp." Mina states.

"You guys going to a training camp for the summer sounds fun."

Everybody then splits up like in the anime, leaving Peter with Midoriya and Uraraka.

"Guess it's just the three of us then," states Izuku.
"Ye." Uraraka nods

"So where are you guys going. I'm just planning on exploring the place. Heard this is one of the best malls there is." Peter says.

"Yea it is," Uraraka confirms.

"What do you two need for the training camp anyway," Peter asks.
He really wanted to help his friends/students

"I'm just looking for some heavier weights." Midoriya states. "What about you, Uraraka?"

"I just need some bug spray." Insert flashback of Aoyama figuring out Uraraka's crush on Midoriya.

Uraraka blushes which only Peter seems to notice.  "Yep... GOTTA KEEP THOSE PESTS AWAY!!" Uraraka runs off.

"You mean me?!" Midoriya screams.

Peter looks at Midoriya and says "I think she likes you, dude. Don't worry I'll get her."

Peter runs off after Uraraka. Midoriya just stays standing there unable to processes what just happened. Then a man with a striped green shirt and cubic brown hair carrying a plastic bag in his hands walks up to Midoriya and places his hand on his shoulders.

Midoriya immediately freezes up. He noticed how gritty the man's hand felt, almost as if the were made from sandpaper.

Before Midoriya could do or say anything the man started to talk. "Look, kid, I don't want to cause any trouble, I just ask that you listen to me. Can you do that."

Midoriya noted how this man sounded kind but also quite worried. He nods in agreement with what the man said.

The man hands Midoriya the plastic bag and says "Give this bag to Spider-man, he'll know what to do with it. Also, tell him that this message comes from Flint Marko, the six are here and have teamed up with the league, and that they plan on releasing Carnage."

Before Midoriya could question 'Flint' about what he meant, or how he knew about Spider-man having any connections to U.A, he realises that Flint is gone. Midoriya did see a small trail of sand leading away.

Much later

Midoriya is sitting in an interrogation room at the police station. He was currently waiting for Spider-man to arrive. He told
All Might about his encounter with 'Flint' and how he had to give the message to Spider-man. They figured this would be the safest way to do it.

Spider-man enters the room by dropping down the ventilation. This startles Midoriya as he was not expecting that. Spidey quickly apologises "Sorry, some of the police officers still don't trust me. Now tell me, what is the message Flint told you to give me.

Midoriya told Spider-man about his encounter with Flint and at the end, Spidey says "Ok... can you give me the bag."

Midoriya nods and hands the plastic bag over to Spidey. Spidey carefully opens the bag to reveal to him a metal canister that seemed to contain a black symbiote.