chapter 1

Audrey POV

I slump down the halls of Humes's high school, yes I know Elvis Presley went here. In not really a BIG fan of his, his music is good but I think people like him because of his looks.

"Miss. Dawson your late again, that's the third time this week." Mr. Horowitz scolded at me. As I tried and sneek in class

"Well you see Mr.Horowitz, I have a very good explanation this time." I say walking towards his desk , everyone's eyes were on me It was pure silence.

"Oh I'd love to here the excuse this time." He leans back nonchalant crossing his arms over his chest.

I clinch my books and fix my blouse "well I-I um it's really embarrassing." I whisper to him. He raises his brow.

"Then I guess you want a detention."he warned me getting out his note pad. I gulp.

"Fine! I got my period " I say loud enough only he can hear me.

"Hmm, okay your off the hook this time." He mumbles placing his note pad back In his desk.

Elvis POV

I wake up in my silk sheets in Graceland. It hasn't been the same since momma left, it was difficult for me to come back . I haven't Interacted with any of my fans at the gates of Graceland. And I feel bad for it.

"It bout' time you woke up, those fans been goin' crazy." My body guard Red says as I walk slowly down the stairs.

"Man, maybe you need a night out. With the boys? Or we can bring some girls in Graceland?" Joe says he's part of my mafia.

"Yea, I think that's what I need. Bring a couple girls in. Good lookin' one's too." I tell him he nods .

"Gonna have some fun tonight, Eh." Red nudges me. I chuckle and pat his back.

"We're all gonna have some fun."I grin. Seconds later a couple girls come in behind Joe.

Audrey POV

My best friend Marcy begged me for days to take her to Graceland, since I had a car I got for my sixteenth birthday. So finally I agreed to go so she'll quit bothering me about it.

"Take a right up here."she guides me. I give her a look.

"How do you know where he lives." I ask raisin my brow.

"I might have foollowed him once."she giggles. I gasp

"You, can't just follow celebrities around like that Mar."I laugh as we pull up in front of the gates with musical notes. "You comin' or ya just gonna stay here." I question as I got out.

"I'm nervous Audrey, I mean he's famous right? Why would he want to see me." She frowns

"Oh Mar, your prettier than all those girls." I tell her as I lean against the car.

"You really think so?" She smiled.

"Yes! Now get your ass outta the car."I laugh . She laughs as I drag her towards Graceland.

"Look, that's Joe . I meet him earlier in the week."Marcy points to an older man inside Graceland.

"Joe!!Joe!!"she yells for him, waving her hand.

He walks towards us opening the gates pulling us in.

"Man, those girls can be a pain in the ass." He chuckles as he opens Graceland. I giggle as we walk in, I was breathless . It was so beautiful I've been in a lot of mansion but this one is by far the best.

"Hey E, we got some girls!!" Joe yells "make yourselfs comfortable. He smile . Me and Marcy watch him as he runs upstairs.

"I can't believe this." Marcy gazez at Graceland. "We're in his home!!" She squealed jumping up and down.

"Geez , Wil you stop. Your gonna make us look like fools."I laugh she stops as soon as we hear foot steps down the stairs. It is him.